Topic: Red Band Trailer for Survival of the Dead

George Romeros Survival of the Dead.. lets face it has not looked good. From trailers being very lackluster to posters that looked like they were whipped up in 5 minutes. Today we finally get a decent trailer for the film that at least looks like a p...

Read More : Red Band Trailer for Survival of the Dead

Re: Red Band Trailer for Survival of the Dead

Wish I could watch this video, but my computer is still too slow to load any videos.
Survival is a film I've very excited about though.

Am i a Romero Apologist?  Maybe.  But Land and Diary both had good elements to them... and I am a sucker for a western. 

And the punchline to this trailer IS pretty damn funny, and has the opportunity to be ALMOST as Iconic as Dawn's Helicopter Zombie and the Gut Spill Zed in Day.  I just hope it's not the ONLY good bit in the movie.

Was it me, or did that trailer hardly deserve a red band?
I am however really looking forward to the movie.

Sincerely, I saw Survival of the Dead at Sitges Film Festival and it was a holy crappy movie. No acting, no directing, no fxs at all, no plot... For me the worst Romero's movie at all.
I wroted a critic about the film on my site, but it's in Spanish. Though I made a 'Hitler finds out video' with English subtitles you could find interesting and funny (over all, if you have seen the movie). As I can't post links, you could find the video looking for "Hitler Romero finds out" on youtube. Cheers! big_smile

alien25 wrote:

Was it me, or did that trailer hardly deserve a red band?
I am however really looking forward to the movie.

I kinda felt the same thing, but still way sucked into the idea of this movie!