Topic: More werewolves in 2010!

Looking forward to theatrical projects(Two Wolves,Slaughter's Road,The Howling Reborn)

Re: More werewolves in 2010!

any news on any of those? tongue

As far as two wolves it's abuot a female detective who stumbles across wolf like brutal murders and targets a disfigured dog trainer at a school for the blind who has no memory of what he's been doin the last twelve nights.Sluagher's Road is co-writter of whatchmen and x-men first written and directed project.The Howling Reborn is very secret,all i know is karyn gets killed by eddie,but she's pregnant.

Welcome to HM BADWOLF! smile

I'm looking forward to some new werewolf films as well.
I'm guessing The Howling Reborn is a remake though?f

welcome Bad Wolf. another werewolf aye. hmmmmm behave yourself, we wolfies have a reputation to maintain;)

Great, now we have 2 furballs.  lol

Someone is making another Howling movie?!  What is it this time, were-platypuses?  (Actually, that might be kind of cool)

The howling!? What a crap.
They are already thinking about; An American werewolf in Paris-the remake. Should we be..happy!!?

No.   I'd be angry at An American Werewolf in London remake, but the Paris one?!  Ugh.  Why not go screw up Brotherhood of Wolves while they're at it?

It's actually suppose to be a remake of the original Howling I've heard. But this time it's set in high school, god I wish I was joking but I'm not... I see a flop acoming our way.

High school?  If true, it's going to be be worse than the Carrie and Prom Night remakes.  That would destroy the whole structure of the story.

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_16934.html

Thank you, dear, I totally missed that one!

You're welcome smile and I hope that stays a rumour, if it happens, dear lord, you'll hear me effing and blinding across the world.

"effing and blinding across the world".

This would be either the most awesome thing ever or the most terrifying.  LIke a monkey on a bender with a nuclear powered tank-spaceship fueled by anitmatter.

I'm not totally against a howling remake with the right people connected from best makeup artist all the way down to the last person,but the people that are connected don't have me overwelmed,then the fact they might turn it into a teenage fest,i'm out,but still in a little bit,it's werewolves i can't help it,but the moment i see the first wolf sketches will determine my interest, or not in the film.

Great.  More fleas.