Topic: Your Favorite Quentin Tarantino film?

I myself am a huge fan of Quentin Tarantino. He's absolutely my favorite director.
His action is superb and his dialog is the best.

So what's your favorite QT film?
Here's your choices:

1) Resivoir Dogs (1992)
2) Pulp Fiction (1994)
3) Jackie Brown (1997)
4) Kill Bill Vol.1 (2003)
5) Kill Bill Vol. 2 (2004)
6) Death Proof (2007)
7) Inglorious Basterds

Re: Your Favorite Quentin Tarantino film?

It's a toss up between Resevoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction depending on which day of the week it is.  Since it's Monday, I'm going with Pulp Fiction. lol

I thought Inglorious Basterds was one of his better films (even though I dig all his movies) that he's done recently but I'll have to see it a few more times before I can really judge how it stacks up to his other movies.

Reservoir Dogs will always have the "STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WITH YOU" scene!  Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown are my favorite Tarantino films with the Kills Bills close after

Gotta say although I'll get some hate for it, I think Pulp Fiction is overrated.  Don't get me wrong, it's awesome, but it gets too much love.  My favourite Quentin film isn't listed (True Romance, he did write it), but from the list Kill Bill Vol. 2.  It was such a fun film.  Almost Soap Opera dialogue, the soundtrack, violence and the look.  It reminded me of a spagetthi western.

Pulp Fiction- his best movie !!

2nd choice Resivoir Dogs

I also love him in Dusk To Dawn !!!

Truth is I have not seen him in a lot of movies. Some but not a lot. So for now my favourite does not grace the list and that is of course; From Dusk till Dawn. cool

My favs. would have to be
Pulp Fiction
Kill Bill Vol. 2 (so loved the eyeball scene) big_smile
Resivoir Dogs
Death Proof
Dusk til Dawn (how did I forget that one)

Last edited by morguex (2009-11-16 12:15:20)

the opening alone to reservoir dogs wins this by far. i really like death proof as well.

No contest, Pulp Fiction. I love everything about that film, the music, actors & how all the story's all connect.

I gotta go with Pulf Fiction.

I like all his films but my favorite is Jackie Brown.  True Romance is also a favorite; he didn't direct it but his screenplay was fantastic.

KILL BILL VOL. 1!!!!!

I love that movie.:D

MacheteMassacre wrote:

Gotta say although I'll get some hate for it, I think Pulp Fiction is overrated.  Don't get me wrong, it's awesome, but it gets too much love.  My favourite Quentin film isn't listed (True Romance, he did write it), but from the list Kill Bill Vol. 2.  It was such a fun film.  Almost Soap Opera dialogue, the soundtrack, violence and the look.  It reminded me of a spagetthi western.

If we're going off what he wrote....I would go with Natural Born Killers.  I just discovered this movie a few months ago and just love it

Pulp Fiction

Gardenofstone10 wrote:
MacheteMassacre wrote:

If we're going off what he wrote....I would go with Natural Born Killers.  I just discovered this movie a few months ago and just love it

Actually Naturel Born Killers isn't Tarantino's film at all. He wrote the script, but Oliver Stone changed it so much it became Oliver's film. Tarantino has said how much he absolutely hated Naturel Born Killers because it was not the film he wrote at all.

But Naturel Born Killers is one of my favorite films of all time. I watch it every two months or so.

My favorite film of Quentin's is Pulp Fiction.
I absolutely love all of his films though.
Quentin is the man!

i am not a fan of Tarantino at all, a great example of an over rated director.i have seen all of his films apart from Jackie Brown and Inglorious Bastards and in my opinon it's a tie between Reservoir Dogs, and Kill Bill Vol 1.

Hands down--> "Jackie Brown"!

I can't wait for the Inglorious Basterds DVD release!! Special features look pretty cool too. It comes out on December 15th. big_smile

Resivoir Dogs or Pulp Fiction both amazing movies

From Dusk Till Dawn

Not a huge Tarantino fan but my fave is definitely From Dusk til Dawn. Couldn't get into Kill Bill.

Tarantino is genius
All his movies are great. Probably my favs are Inglorious Basterds, Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs) Cant choose only one big_smile

From Dusk Til Dawn
Death Proof

Jackie Brown
Reservoir Dogs
Death Proof

to hard to choose one, this guy's a freakin genius.
(side note: my sons name is Quentin, so that's how much I dig this guy!!:D:D)