Topic: Sarah Silverman rips Paris Hilton

I am not a big Paris hater but this did crack me up lol

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=DqUig75bAz8[/youtube]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DqUig75bAz8

Last edited by goldenwarrior (2007-06-04 16:52:39)

Re: Sarah Silverman rips Paris Hilton

I actually watched the entire awards ceremony and when she ripped on her, i was laughing my ass off. And then the expression on Paris Hiltons face was priceless. lol Sarah Silverman is so damn hilarious. I love all of her stand-ups and her show on Comedy Central.

thats pretty funny.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I actually watched the entire awards ceremony and when she ripped on her, i was laughing my ass off. And then the expression on Paris Hiltons face was priceless. lol Sarah Silverman is so damn hilarious. I love all of her stand-ups and her show on Comedy Central.

I didn't watch the show but I did see some some of the vids, there was another one where Sarah almost kissed Jessica Biel.

goldenwarrior wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I didn't watch the show but I did see some some of the vids, there was another one where Sarah almost kissed Jessica Biel.

Oh yeah i saw that. I was really hoping that they were going to kiss. Hey don't forget about when Sascha Cohen Baren was making out with Will Farrel on stage after they won the award for best kiss.

I wouldn't want to kiss Jessica Beil.  But I would totally make out with Jessica Alba. tongue

That would of been better to see. big_smiletongue

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
goldenwarrior wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Oh yeah i saw that. I was really hoping that they were going to kiss. Hey don't forget about when Sascha Cohen Baren was making out with Will Farrel on stage after they won the award for best kiss.

lmao I just watched it... that was so gay, whats with 2 guys winning the best kiss award first in Brokeback and now this.

Anyways that was a good laugh thanks for the heads up BDD I didn't see that before.

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

I wouldn't want to kiss Jessica Beil.  But I would totally make out with Jessica Alba. tongue

I would almost pay to see that wink

goldenwarrior wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
goldenwarrior wrote:

lmao I just watched it... that was so gay, whats with 2 guys winning the best kiss award first in Brokeback and now this.

Anyways that was a good laugh thanks for the heads up BDD I didn't see that before.

Oh no problem GW anytime. Yeah when i saw it, that was pretty gay. That's why i could never watch that part again. lol

goldenwarrior wrote:

Oh I would let you watch for free. wink

goldenwarrior wrote:

Oh I would let you watch for free. wink

This is a material world, so you need to be a material girl. so put it on Pay Per View:D

I'd actually rather make-out with Biel.

Last edited by jmh314 (2007-06-04 18:05:59)

I don't want either one of them I'm all about sherri moon zombie wink...sarah silverman is great I knew she was gonna be all over Paris..lol

It makes me happy for Paris to know that the only one who thinks so highly of her is herself.  I am with you on Sherri Moon Zombie too Raven.  And I really have this thing for Gwen Stefani too.

Avatars are the wierdest thing.  I just keep picturing Linda Blair and Jessica Alba.

Constantce wrote:

Avatars are the wierdest thing.  I just keep picturing Linda Blair and Jessica Alba.

LMFAO  There is a pic thread in General Chit Chat.  I have a pic of my real self there.  My hair is a little wilder now though.  But gosh that's too funny.

Yes, Paris is in jail and I hoep she is totally miserable.:lol:

Constantce wrote:

LMFAO  There is a pic thread in General Chit Chat.  I have a pic of my real self there.  My hair is a little wilder now though.  But gosh that's too funny.

You are SO FREAKING CUTE!!!! 

I'll get a pic up in there as soon as I can hijack wireless hi-speed somewhere.  I'm a kin to your look, as you'll see.  My hair's streaked black and blonde right now, although the black's a bit faded cause my hairdresser is $200 a pop.

Constantce wrote:
Constantce wrote:

I'll get a pic up in there as soon as I can hijack wireless hi-speed somewhere.  I'm a kin to your look, as you'll see.  My hair's streaked black and blonde right now, although the black's a bit faded cause my hairdresser is $200 a pop.

I'm the best looking guy on the board and I am drinking a beer in every pic I have on there lol.:lol:

I saw this Sunday night and the part where she takes digs on Hilton was fucking hilarious.  What I liked most was when it showed Hilton's reaction shot.  She was not amused.  It was priceless!

RIP wrote:
Constantce wrote:

I'm the best looking guy on the board and I am drinking a beer in every pic I have on there lol.:lol:

Every pic except one, if I do recall.

Damn, they took that vid off of youtube.:(

Heh yea its too god damn funny.. I was laughing so god damn hard at the reaction Paris gave.. too funny..

Is there anywhere else on the net where I can watch it? They took it off of youtube.