Re: Worst kid or kids in a horror movie

scarey kids in The Devil's Backbone...Del Toro movie loved it!!

thedeadshallrule wrote:

scarey kids in The Devil's Backbone...Del Toro movie loved it!!

Yep

^^ O...k lol

And Daph, I have that movie on a 3 DVD special ed. of Del Toro movies, I really need to get around to watching it. I adore his style so I've no doubt I would love it in some manner or form. big_smile

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-12-10 18:38:36)

Do you mean worst, as in irritating , or worst as in most evil, scary, etc. ?

I think both can count RB smile

I was thinking Anthony in "its a Good Life" by Jerome Bixby, not too many as malevolent as this one.

meat pies, anyone?

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1526/drinkot9.jpg

wink

That annoying little kid, Bob, in House by the Cemetary was pretty bad. Not in a good way.

LOL so true
I think Bob and ol' Pete up above in my post would have a hell of a time together LOL

They should have named Bob something other than Bob in House by the cemetary, BOb Bob Bob got annoying...:P

RIP wrote:

The ugliest kid in a horror film was Peter Bark in 1980's Burial Ground except he wasn't a kid. He was a 24 yr old dwarf who played a 12 yr old kid in it lol and wore a really awful wig in it.:lol:

yikes What about this bundle of up-chuck?

from David Lynch's "Eraserhead"
http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac39/AudreyHorne83/Randommage/ersrhd1.jpghttp://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac39/AudreyHorne83/Randommage/ersrhdbaby.jpg

Vixenella wrote:
RIP wrote:

The ugliest kid in a horror film was Peter Bark in 1980's Burial Ground except he wasn't a kid. He was a 24 yr old dwarf who played a 12 yr old kid in it lol and wore a really awful wig in it.:lol:

yikes What about this bundle of up-chuck?

from David Lynch's "Eraserhead"
http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac39 … rsrhd1.jpghttp://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac39 … hdbaby.jpg

Looks like ET Vixy.........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cool

^^  lol No, this thing is gross. It even spits up and makes noises. If someone had THAT baby and wanted me to hold it, I'd be like--PLOOP! "Oh, sorry, your baby fell."

Vixenella wrote:

^^  lol No, this thing is gross. It even spits up and makes noises. If someone had THAT baby and wanted me to hold it, I'd be like--PLOOP! "Oh, sorry, your baby fell."

Or you do the old fake trip thing and toss it out the window lol...and underneath a moving car of course big_smilecool

I wanted to take all those little kids from Village Of the Damned, put them in a pillowcase and throw them in the river.

I just remembered, that gang of little kids from Hostel

Angelia Baker

Most annoying was the little girl from Pet Cemetary I just wanted to smack the shit out of her..her voice was so annoying..

Heather O' Rourke (Poltergeist)
Linda Blair(The Exorcist)
Little Girl (Dawn of Dead Remake) still to this day when I watch it..when she jumps back and takes off down the hallway it scares the shit out me..

Has anyone seen burial ground? There's a weird kid in that movie who looks like he's 30 years old and he's got this really deep voice. He keeps walking in on his parents while they  screw like rabbits.

Flesh4Franky wrote:

Has anyone seen burial ground? There's a weird kid in that movie who looks like he's 30 years old and he's got this really deep voice. He keeps walking in on his parents while they  screw like rabbits.

The funny thing is, its a 30 year old man acting like a 12 year old being dubbed by another man trying to act like another 12 year old! CinemaSnob does a very funny review for the movie, but it really isn't all that bad tongue its a guilty pleaure for me!

Helll, The twins from the shining, those creepy motherfuckers..

Googopqp wrote:
Flesh4Franky wrote:

The funny thing is, its a 30 year old man acting like a 12 year old being dubbed by another man trying to act like another 12 year old! CinemaSnob does a very funny review for the movie, but it really isn't all that bad tongue its a guilty pleaure for me!

I NEED to see this. I totally tried to netflix this and they don't have it available yet. sad

The worst kid was the kid in Halloween 2 that kid was terrible and annyoing and the creepiest were the kids fron home movie

Kids are bad in movies (horror). They ALWAYS do something stupid.

Last edited by D@vid (2010-03-07 23:19:23)

Have you checked "The Children"