Re: Last horror movie you watched?

It's kinda hard to even try and like House of the Dead 2 after sitting threw the first POS.

Dawn Of The Dead (remake)

Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist

Last House on the Left

I just watched MoH Chocolate by Mick Garris.  I didnt think it was as bad as a lot of people were saying.

Well I'm in the process of watching the Clive Barker produced The Plague.. Not bad so far its kind of like 28 Days Later only it has a different twist..

Castle Freak

I just watched Zombie once more before the horror collection sells.  Those 2 50-movie packs I'd ordered from Amazon just came today, though, so I'll probably watch a couple right away.

The Devils Rejects

hi i need help, there are two horror movies on to day, at the same time

i have not seen them, but which one should i see , i need to know before 9pm

wicker man (oringal) or  Battle Royale

The original Wicker Man is a very good, creepy mystery type movie that is worth a watch. 

I've never seen Battle Royale, but just from the opinions that I've been reading here, it sounds like I'm missing out.  Battle Royale is a bit tougher to come across, so I would suggest that one.

i saw  the wicker man 2006 and i have to say it sucked i was laughing my ass off due to the acting and how cage acted its funny not scary

I'm really glad to hear that the new one sucks.  I have a real dislike for Nicholas Cage, and I hate it when he ends up in something I'd otherwise like to see.  It's that awful "crazy" face that he manages to pull of in pretty much everything...like he's aware that he's going crazy and is half entertained by it.  It's very fake looking to me.  It may sound like a small thing, but it bothers me enough that I won't watch his movies.

Bringing out the Dead sounded decent, though, and I gave it a chance only to find that the crazy face was indeed shown yet again and that the movie was ctually pretty weak.

Long rant short, I hate Nicholas Cage.  It'd be nice if he were only hired for parts in movies that I'd never see.

The original Wicker Man was very good for its time.  I would say Battle Royale is a better movie in general.  Its one crazy flick, and doesnt come around that often.

so far Battle Royale 2
wicker man 0

4 hours to go

i just watched Hard Candy.. DAMN that movie messes with your head. the castration seen messed with me so bad I cant lie I had to FF for a bit lol.

Dead Meat...I enjoyed it, good zombie movie..lol the cameras seems to switch a bit much..steady camera...unsteady camera..but IF I can adjust I would say good zombie flick.
I am watching Two evil eyes tonight...

jargenfornow wrote:

I'm really glad to hear that the new one sucks.  I have a real dislike for Nicholas Cage, and I hate it when he ends up in something I'd otherwise like to see.  It's that awful "crazy" face that he manages to pull of in pretty much everything...like he's aware that he's going crazy and is half entertained by it.  It's very fake looking to me.  It may sound like a small thing, but it bothers me enough that I won't watch his movies.

Bringing out the Dead sounded decent, though, and I gave it a chance only to find that the crazy face was indeed shown yet again and that the movie was ctually pretty weak.

Long rant short, I hate Nicholas Cage.  It'd be nice if he were only hired for parts in movies that I'd never see.

I am so bummed nick cage is in Ghostrider

time up i going to wacth Battle Royale
thank to
TiM the Zombie and jargenfornow

anyone see death tunnle i rented it and it sounds good   i dont hate nick cage but i did in wicker man i think hes a good actor in some movies he was great in World Trade Center i dont think horror is his thing hes a drama and action guy

I thought Death Tunnel was pretty bad.  I dont know, I know some people that enjoyed it so you might be different.

Cronenberg's Rabid

Severance- good flick

Hellraiser : Bloodline

thegoldensimatar wrote:

Cronenberg's Rabid

Is that any good? It's the only Cronenberg film I haven't seen.

It reminds me of Shivers as it goes about the same pace.  It is very slow for people who want an instant jump ten minutes in.  Its pretty interesting different form of vampirism but mostly more of like the spread of AIDS and such.  Its not that bloody compared to most of the other films I have watched and is definatly not the mindfuck Videodrome is.

I liked it and if you find it in your local Hollywood Video its a worthwhile rent.