Re: pussy troubles!!!!

I hate cats.......I think they are the work of the devil himself......

I can't stand cats one bit. I'm really glad i'm a dog lover than a cat lover. Cats are just more annoying and plus dogs are just more loveable than those devil pets.

Cats are cool.... It's like having a little piece of the wild living in your house.

I like cats because I have always thought of them as familiars.  If I were an animal I know I would be a cat.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Well if you try and dress my dogs up, they'll just bite you. They know in their right sense that they don't want to look like idiots. Sorry Raven. But that's how my dogs are. Hey and the type of dogs i have are minature long haired dachshunds, or to some of you know it as wiener dogs or hot dogs. But hey they sure are vicious as hell though. Just don't let them go near any rabits. One of them actually killed 8 baby rabbits and then another one actually fought a opossum.

oooh those dogs our evil I had a short haired dachshund and she was nothing but a bitch she used my house for her bathroom...I have two pugs and they liked to dress but now they put a little weight on because I had them neturated so all the really do is just hang out...lol

Well our youngest dog is just the cutest. She'll just kiss you non-stop. And definitely gotta watch out for your feet b/c if you aren't wearing any shoes and socks, she'll just lick your feet non-stop. Yeah all of my dogs will bark at you if they don't recognize you and then after a while they'll warm up to you and start give you kisses. They are the cutest and just so gentle too. So they're not evil at all, well not torwards humans.

yeah peanut was like that I just a really hard time training her...she would be outside an hour sometimes longer then that I'd bring her back in the house and she pee right in front of me..I had to eventually give her back to the original owner she found another home for her and of course she learned how to go to the bathroom in a litter box..lol

RaVeN71806 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:

oooh those dogs our evil I had a short haired dachshund and she was nothing but a bitch she used my house for her bathroom...I have two pugs and they liked to dress but now they put a little weight on because I had them neturated so all the really do is just hang out...lol

Well our youngest dog is just the cutest. She'll just kiss you non-stop. And definitely gotta watch out for your feet b/c if you aren't wearing any shoes and socks, she'll just lick your feet non-stop. Yeah all of my dogs will bark at you if they don't recognize you and then after a while they'll warm up to you and start give you kisses. They are the cutest and just so gentle too. So they're not evil at all, well not torwards humans.

yeah peanut was like that I just a really hard time training her...she would be outside an hour sometimes longer then that I'd bring her back in the house and she pee right in front of me..I had to eventually give her back to the original owner she found another home for her and of course she learned how to go to the bathroom in a litter box..lol

I'm so sorry that you had to give her back to the original owner. I bet it was hard.

it was hard because I've never had to give an animal away..she was a beautiful dog and funny too they have funniest walk...and she loved to stick her nose in your face..

RaVeN71806 wrote:

it was hard because I've never had to give an animal away..she was a beautiful dog and funny too they have funniest walk...and she loved to stick her nose in your face..

LOL that's funny. Yeah i could only imagine how you felt when you gave her back.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:

LOL that's funny. Yeah i could only imagine how you felt when you gave her back.

it really broke my heart...but shes happy at where shes at and thats all that matter to me as long as she was to be taken care off that was the only thing I was concerned about..

RaVeN71806 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:

it really broke my heart...but shes happy at where shes at and thats all that matter to me as long as she was to be taken care off that was the only thing I was concerned about..

Yeah that's true. Hey why don't you try and get a new dog?

This thread is awesome.  I especially liked the dressing-animals-up tangent. 

I am curious as to why kitty kitty went so psycho.  What's the update?

I have a devil costume for my cats.  It has black horns and a red cape.  They hate it but it just looks so damn funny.  My 13 year old just drops his head like it's too heavy to hold up.  My 3 year old tries to back out of it.  I need to get a picture of them wearing it.

Since cats are the devil, i'd say thats a purrrrrrr-fect costume.

I couldnt help but lay the cheesy line out.  tongue

jmh314 wrote:

Since cats are the devil, i'd say thats a purrrrrrr-fect costume.

I couldnt help but lay the cheesy line out.  tongue

lol That's a good one really. lol

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Yeah that's true. Hey why don't you try and get a new dog?

oh I did after her its been three years since shes been gone I have two pugs now..I used to dress the boys up in hawiian shirts I called them there scarface shirts and then I had a coat for zeus..and then I got colby and zeus matching shirts that said beefy along with two derby hats lol...

These our my boys

Colby
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Posie09/000_00172.jpg

Zeus
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Posie09/100_02243.jpg
Zeus is doing his elvis lip lol

Last edited by RaVeN71806 (2007-06-05 12:19:45)