Topic: Trailer for Animated Indie Horror DogShit

Sorry for the language in the title but the movie is called 'DogShit'. Synopsis; Society is ruled over by a giant dog that is using the recent surge of monster attacks to try and convince his people to sign up for "optional" brain surgery. A sel...

Read More : Trailer for Animated Indie Horror DogShit

Re: Trailer for Animated Indie Horror DogShit

One of the dumbest plot descriptions I've ever read.

The title is fitting.

I tried to watch the trailer I really did but I almost fell asleep halfway through. It seems far too much talking, I don't mind that if the plot has some good structure but this just seems too far reached even by my standards, definitely a movie I am going to give a miss.

Exactly what it looks like... shit . lol

Gee. I hope this film doesn't turn out to be DogShit. lol

i think it could actually be a cool flick if done in full animation with real animators.. and with a couple script changes .. oh and umm.. insert lame shit joke here.

I didn't even watch the trailer.

The trailer froze at :18 for me multiple times wtf. I want to see the trailer

this can't be f'ing serious

K i watched it. A few things... The majority of the trailer isn't animation. Its polsterized video or the cartoon plug in/effect for after effects, near the ending there is some animation. I didn't know what was going on in the video, but i though its was really twisted and weird looking. I would like to see this for the weird factor.

I'm not sure what i just watched. I'm not one for picking apart other peoples work, I'm more just confused as to what this movie is about. It made me film awkward like i was on some sort of drugs. WTF is all I'm saying.

pR1m3vil wrote:

The trailer froze at :18 for me multiple times wtf. I want to see the trailer

Good big_smile , you don't want to see what i  just saw, i only lasted 30 seconds trailer off.
movie looks shit.