Re: Halloween 3d NO ROB ZOMBIE

azathoth wrote:

Just be happy Uwe Boll isn't directing.

neutral We don't mention that name 'round here!

lol

Googopqp wrote:
azathoth wrote:

lol

House of the Dead, Alone in the Dark...
tongue

azathoth wrote:
Googopqp wrote:
azathoth wrote:

lol

House of the Dead, Alone in the Dark...
tongue

OH GOD OH GOD! MYYYYY HEEEEAAAADDDD!!!!

Wait....I liked Seed yikes Who am I? <gun to lower-head>

Googopqp wrote:
azathoth wrote:

lol

LOL when i read that i pissed my pants cool

I think Rob wants to bring Myers to another level and it could turn really bad. Was he high when he came up with the idea of a "white horse" & a dead talking mom ???? What's the point ? I'm sure we gonna discover other shits like Myers slept with Laurie & he had a daughter or something like that.

Just as long as the new H3 revolves around crazy, mind controlling masks!

Really, who wouldn't crap themselves after this reveal?

http://www.houseofmysterioussecrets.com/images/D/halloweenIII.jpg

You all may now sling rocks in the general direction of not near me!

i have not seen Halloween 2 remake.

I am missing out on anything.

i just wanna watch so i can watch some more people die in gritty brutal deaths

I am a huge halloween fan but i did not like H2 so i think maybe its not a bad thing that Zombie isn't directing maybe a new look at the franchise is what is needed

Which one are you talking about- original H2, new H2, H20, H2O2, H2-AquaFina?  Sorry, too tmepting.

I know i may be a hater but i guess i just don't understand what everyone finds to be so special about zombie. If you like the filming its because the cinematographer was good. just like in iron man if you like that film is was the crew not the director that made that film good. I read an article once that said that Jon favreau didn't even know what a lens was used for on the cameras. I don't wanna be a jerk here but sometimes i think a director gets a lot more credit for better or for worse than is deserved. That's my two cents.

I'm actually with you Ghat.  I don't find Zombie to be any genius.  He's an above average film maker, but that's about it.

Thank God someone agrees with me. The lesson here is bad things can happen when you let musician’s direct full movies. I was watching a documentary once that Ice Cube tried directing and apparently that dude didn't even yell action. He said "do your thing". What the hell, if you're in NWA you can't yell action. But i digress.
I guess my point and maybe some of this is admittedly jealousy, but i have been working my ass off to make i as a director but if you are a celeb you can just money your way into the business. And then after doing so people assimilate the crap into heir film diet and think its quality.
Point is I’m trying to make my own unique films and Zombie wants to rehash everything. if he wants to do another devils film then go ahead but please get your hands off the Blob and everything else that was better the first time around.

Oddly, I really liked Strangeland by Dee Snyder.

I don't see the point of a 3rd Halloween if Rob Zombie isn't going to be a part of it. Halloween was better off in Rob Zombie's hands than anyone else that a studio would have picked to do it. He actually managed to get two pretty good films out of the story arc and John Carpenter only managed to get one, which is saying something because John Carpenter usually does a great job. Rob Zombie's H2 ended in a cool place and a third film would be interesting just to see where the story goes, but without Rob Zombie I'm pretty skeptical it would be any good.

BASSI wrote:

i have not seen Halloween 2 remake.

I am missing out on anything.

I thought it was pretty good, but I think I'm in the minority on this one. The 1st Zombie Halloween followed the original pretty close, but the 2nd Zombie Halloween breaks loose from the template of the 2nd Carpenter Halloween and Rob Zombie takes it in his own direction. I'd say it's at least worth a rental if you liked the 1st one.

Have I said "Yeah!" yet?

Im assuming they'll trying pumping this movie with the fact that it's 3d over content.  Ill be a little hesitant before I pay the pumped up prices of 3d movies in the theater.

Just don't let Michael Myers talk anymore please.  And no more acid flashbacks about mommy and white horses.

Last edited by mdc666 (2010-04-04 03:38:17)

Acid flatuence would be cool, though.

Is there actually ONE person who understood why his mother and the horse was about? Cause that sh!t killed the film. So i guess if Rob returns in this 3rd one we gonna have to deal with Myers's dead turtle.
Please don't make him talk again.

Zombie likes turtles.  Like Paris Hilton like coke.

^^HaAH:lol:

I think I'll watch Halloween's H2 tonight.

Last edited by The Creature (2010-07-05 18:40:10)

I've yet to watch any of the "classic" horror remakes, though I own H1 remake.  Kinda sad.