Topic: Predators Trailer

Well folks, it's here.  The IGN has a look at the trailer for the reboot of the Predator franchise.  After seeing some of the behind the scenes material, my hope grew for this film and after seeing this trailer (which most of was covered in...

Read More : Predators Trailer

Re: Predators Trailer

All i can say is that there is no way in hell this movie is going to suck! Can't wait

I'm seriously fucking excited for it now!

HELL YES!!! Now that my friends is how you do a trailer! So stoked!

The cast is kewl, Rodriguez is kewl and doesn't do bad movies, that are R mind you, and hell...This is one I really never doubted once I heard he had a part of it.

OMFG X1000000 what else can i say is it july yet?

I try not to let myself get excited over trailers because in the past, I've been burned that the trailer is the only good part of a movie....BUT I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE.  The sooner this comes out the better

I'll be the first to admit I've never been a big fan of the films and wasn't too excited for this but just watched the trailer and holy MOTHER of GOD! This truly looks awesome!! The few glimpses of the Predators (what you do see) looks fantastic, the story seems damn cool and egads! I am finally stoked for a film this year. I now have to see this!!

Will be definitely making a trip to the cinema for this one! big_smile big_smile

Way cool.  I've been looking forward to this (tentatively at first), and I'm glad to say, the trailer totally rocks.  I'm soooo gonna go to the theater for this one! big_smile

Damn!  Looks pretty f**king sweet!

Looks fucking awesome

Epic Epic Epic. This movie will be! Im excited! Please wash the horrific AvP movies outta my mind! Cant WAIT!!!!! big_smile:D:D:D:D

Well there was no glimpes of Danny Glover so that was good sign! I literally can't wait for this one, too bad I am in Afganistan, deployed. So I wont be able to see it till Blue-Ray,lol. Arnold should have a cameo, like a "chopper" pilot, Simply, Badd Ass!!

Last edited by Bloody Stump (2010-03-19 15:35:24)

they sound like the creatures from The Descent, lol

Can`t wait to see this! I also loved Predator and am a huge fan of Rodriguez! Only one three letter word to say; OMG  (lol)

I hope it's as good as the original. It seems like Rodriguez wants this to be an "Aliens"-type sequel. The introduction of the characters seems reminiscent of "Cube". I saw Nimrod Antal's "Vacancy" years ago. It was okay. But I skipped "Armored" since the trailer basically explained the entire movie. Hopefully, this movie will be great. Can't wait.

Now this does looking fairly awesome!  Great cast, I'm sure the FX will be top notch.  My only problem- it completely screws up the Predators' behavior.  Except for the Aliens, they always went hunting in their prey's habitat.  And a scientist?  The Preds only hunt combat people. 

But I'm nit picking, as I'm wont to do.  Definite must see!

I've never seen the original predator movies honestly. But I was interested in this one. The trailer to me did all the typical 'scares' to get you interested so I wasn't really impressed. But I don't know, I think I'd still like to see the movie.

Looks incredible!! Really can't wait to see it on the big screen big_smile

Riley- you need to go rent the original Predator.  You can skip the 2nd, and the AVP messes.  The original sets up the whole storyverse, basically.