Topic: Descent Early Review

Shenhua a new review contributor just sent in a review of descent. You can read it here. http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_reviews_1241.htm

Shenhua, great review for your first smile

Re: Descent Early Review

good review, good film.
i wached it on russian released DVD, it has good directing and picture, and some good scares smile).

Yea I could have picked this movie up a long time ago but I really wanted to see it on the big screen first.. I did the same thing with High Tension.. Nice review..

thanks big_smile:D im happy you guys liked my review big_smile
Ill keep on reviewing movie the best way i can.. !!

heya zelda, nice to know that it was you . The two reviews you sent in were really great. Job well done smile

THE DESCENT deserves the comarision with ALIEN as a triller... tough it has lots of cliches, The Descent comes refreshing to the horror scene... I just loved it, it's gory enough, scary enough, great actings, lots of claustrophobia and fear... I was really surprised it was not released in USA and there had to be a change in the end to make it more 'friendly' with audience... I wait to see how different it can be, and probably the DVD will have both finals...

For sure a good movie that deserves the nice review Zelda gave.

great post kontra, dont forget you can contribute your own review smile We encourage readers to have their say and write reviews.