Re: Your Favorite Quentin Tarantino film?

Definitely Pulp Fiction!  Oh I dont know, I love them all...

I read somewhere he is remaking Faster Pussycat Kill Kill,  can't wait to see it.

Pulp Ficton was great..

Kill Bill Vols. 1 and 2 and it isn't even close.I think they are truly fantastic.  I consider them one movie though because in actuality they are. I also think Pulp Fiction is overrated as well but I do like every movie he has made. Have not seen Inglorios Bastards yet for some reason it just didn't appeal to me. I will check it out eventually.

From dusk til dawn, none of the other movies can compare to that star of a film.
Besides Robert Rodriguez is a genius too!

Chainsaw wrote:

Kill Bill Vols. 1 and 2 and it isn't even close.I think they are truly fantastic.  I consider them one movie though because in actuality they are. I also think Pulp Fiction is overrated as well but I do like every movie he has made. Have not seen Inglorios Bastards yet for some reason it just didn't appeal to me. I will check it out eventually.

Welcome to HM, Chainsaw. smile

The Creature wrote:

My favorite film of Quentin's is Pulp Fiction.
I absolutely love all of his films though.
Quentin is the man!

I hear ya, TC. Tarantino is the man. What I like about him is that he makes movies that are fun and entertaining. Not giving a shit about what Hollywood wants, but instead caters to the fans needs. I read some where that he's thinking about making a mandarin, martial arts film next?. As for my fav? From Dusk Till Dawn.

I agree. He makes the films for himself and his fans. That's why he's so awesome!!

DirtyGirl wrote:

I read somewhere he is remaking Faster Pussycat Kill Kill,  can't wait to see it.

I'm hoping he does go with Faster Pussycat too! I think it would fit the style of films he does.  Over the top characters and action.

I haven't see Faster Pussycat Kill Kill yet. I've got to get on that!!

Oh. A remake.
In a happier vein, Pulp Fiction was his best imo. Kill Bill had some fat that should have been trimmed, mainly in part one. Good movie though.
Reservoir Dogs was good to, the rest are ok.
I'd like to see some maturity in his movie themes someday. That might not be his forte he does the cult-film very well.

He's supposed to be working on Kill Bill 3 last I heard.

Found this on youtube. I'ts a very cool homage to quentin. cool
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvLBm6Hz9tE[/youtube]

^^I would watch it if my computer wasn't so slow. I bet it's awesome though!!

Sorry to hear that dude. sad

^^LOL. It's all good though. Only problem is that I can't watch any youtube videos or play too many games. I've still got HM, and that's all I need! big_smile

The Creature wrote:

^^LOL. It's all good though. Only problem is that I can't watch any youtube videos or play too many games. I've still got HM, and that's all I need! big_smile

Good to know Creature, good to know. cool

inglorious bastards cool

^^Best film of 2009!!! big_smile

The Creature wrote:

^^Best film of 2009!!! big_smile

Thats A Bingo!

lol

Pulp Fiction for sure,but KILL BILL vol. 1 and 2 is definitely not far behind it.

Anyone see Hell Ride? I know it got a lot of flack, I quite like it, though, but far from my favorite.

LadyZ wrote:

Anyone see Hell Ride? I know it got a lot of flack, I quite like it, though, but far from my favorite.

nice moody zombie avatar Shana. still doesn't hide the fact that you're pretty.:)

^^^LOL, thanks, CrucialTurnip made it for me, she's a doll! I'm gonna see if she'll add more blood, though, it's looking a little dog-ish for me.

So.....did you like Hell Ride or not? big_smile

LadyZ wrote:

^^^LOL, thanks, CrucialTurnip made it for me, she's a doll! I'm gonna see if she'll add more blood, though, it's looking a little dog-ish for me.

So.....did you like Hell Ride or not? big_smile

never seen it, you obviously haven't read my previous comments on Tarantino i am not a fan of his. the only film i think is good of his is "Inglorious Basterds". kill bill vol 1, and Reservoir Dogs are ok. everything else in my opinon is average at best apart from " Death Proof" which again just my personal opinon is boring utter shit apart from one admittedly good car crash scene and the ever reliable Kurt Russell performance. i have nothing against Tarantino himself, i respect and appreciate his knowledge and love of film, just think he is way overated as a director. prefer his acting. i don't mind if he makes great films in the future and then i will praise them, and i will be pleased. " Inglorious Basterds" is a step in the right direction as far as i'm concerned so great. i was just commenting on your avatar.by the way   Flack is my surname so watch it! lol:lol::D . see ya later .