Re: Sickfucks Rants

Your right in that respect, as long as they are in our country taking advantage of our freedoms they continue to be a threat. On the other side though, can you lock the college student that came here to learn and appreciate our culture, up in the same cell as the suspected terrorists because they both came from Iran or Pakastan. We as americans can't do that, I would love to round up any suspected terrorists and deport them as a pre-emtive strike but how can we do that? They want what we have, freedom, power, rights, all of these things. We have become a complacient nation, we are reactive instead of proactive. I agree in a way that we need to spend some time looking at the interior of the united states and stop policing the world, but to a point that we have minimal interferance and it's asked for. This is such a complex issue it's hard to know what's right.

your definately right that it is a complex issue, because its not really about just one thing. ya sure its about the war in Iraq, but its also national security, foregin poilocy, the rights of people, weather or not we should have military presence in other places, and a whole bunch of other stuff. you cant talk about one issue without talking about all of them. i dont think there is any way to resolve this issue any time soon. i think that it wasnt a mistake to to attack after 9/11, but i do think that we have ben in this "war" for a little too long. i think we need to focus a little more on the diplomatic side (which bush dosnt seem to be doing all that much) rather than the actual battle. we need to try to find a way for everyone to be able to live together and at least tolerate each other. in Iraq, its pretty much a civil war between th Sunie and Sheit muslums, and i think that they need to find a way to respect each others beleifs (which will probably be very hard because people here cant even respect others beleifs). the 2 relegions arnt very different, there are only a few minor differences, and i dont think its anything to really fight about.

This is ya'lls argument and rants so I am staying out of this one lol.;):P

Now if you wanna rant about how bad a director Roth or Boll is then I am there.:lol:

I will agree with you on Boll but Roth is not that bad, he is not half the tool Boll is and there are worse out there like Ulli Lommel he's kind of a swingbag, he finds out about a big hollywood production and does a quick straight to DVD clone, what kind of crap is that?

Im sooo sure RIP=D just busting ur balls but we all have opinions on this and I agree with almost everythign i said. Yes its harsh but thats jsut wat i think.

I'm over the Roth debate...

TiM the Zombie wrote:

I'm over the Roth debate...

Are you sure now?:lol::P

"I never lose" - touch guys video:lol:

Can't you see how bad it has gotten?  I mean, we're talking about politics and somehow, Eli Roth is brought up.  tongue

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Can't you see how bad it has gotten?  I mean, we're talking about politics and somehow, Eli Roth is brought up.  tongue

I love it lol.:lol:

Yeah so how about that fight still going on between Rosie O' Donnell and Donald Trump and Rosie yelling at that one woman on The View. lol

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Yeah so how about that fight still going on between Rosie O' Donnell and Donald Trump and Rosie yelling at that one woman on The View. lol

Rosie is such a fuckin lost cause lol...

Yeah no kidding. I thought the Rosie and Donald fight was over and then all of a sudden it's still going and definitely ripping her a new one nationwide.

she just can't keep that big mouth shut..I mean people our entitled to there opinions don't get me wrong...but rosie shut the fuck up! cool

Yeah she sure can't with all that food she's stuffing in her mouth. Whenever she's bitching, it sounds like she has a bunch of food in her mouth. lol

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Yeah she sure can't with all that food she's stuffing in her mouth. Whenever she's bitching, it sounds like she has a bunch of food in her mouth. lol

lmfao!!! I can't stand her...I love the fact that she said the our american troops our the terrorists...thats why she got mad at the other girl on the view..the other girl wouldn't stick up for her so rosie got pissed..

She is certifiably psycho, that bitches views are way out in left field. How can you possibly think you can talk shit about the Trump and get away with it. I saw a vid clip of her on The View hanging upside down because that's what relaxes her or some shit. It was damn funny. I forgot where i saw it or I would link to it.

I fuckign hate that fat fuck Rosie I wish hshe'd jsut have a heart attack and die already seriously come on what started that fight anyway???

She can't keep her fuckin mouth shut, she has an opinion on everything and most of the time their wrong or just stupid. He was fine with her talking shit until she said he filed bankruptcy and started talking about his financial business. They should get in the ring, box it out. Punch that bitch Donald, I got five on the Trump.

yeah she had no right talking about his personable business...trump should nail her ass to the wall..

Hard2Kill wrote:

She can't keep her fuckin mouth shut, she has an opinion on everything and most of the time their wrong or just stupid. He was fine with her talking shit until she said he filed bankruptcy and started talking about his financial business. They should get in the ring, box it out. Punch that bitch Donald, I got five on the Trump.

Well actually i think back in Jan. or Feb., I can't remember. But on WWE Raw, Vince McMahon actually had a wrestling match between Donald Trump and Fat Rosie. But they used impersonaters and the woman who was impersonating Rosie, looked exactly like Rosie. Even during the match, she was eating a whole cake. It was to damn hilarious. And then Donald Trump got all pissed off at Vince and a match between Vince and Donald happened at Wrestlemania where the loser had to have his head shaved. Unfortunately Vince lost. But they really should get in a real fight. Just bear with me on this. It's a crazy idea. But here it is.

Rosie O' Donnell VS Donald Trump

The Ultimate Fight of the Century. No Holds Barred. Anything goes. Either in the Octagon, with Ultimate Fighting Championship Rules. OR have them square off in the middle of the ring inside of the confines of an electrified steel cage match, or just a cage match.

Last weekend when I was drunk on the pc I wrote some shit to Rosie on her blog and I have no idea what I told her but it wasn't nice lol.:lol:

LOL, you're a bad man RIP. I tried to do that with Bill O'Rilley but to send him a message on his website you have to pay a subscrition fee. What a fuckin' tool that guy is.

yes Rosie is a fucking bitch that needs to die allready. but i do love the episode of south park with her in it, everyon thinks shes a monster.:lol: its halarious.

RIP wrote:

Last weekend when I was drunk on the pc I wrote some shit to Rosie on her blog and I have no idea what I told her but it wasn't nice lol.:lol:

lmfao!!! I wish there was a Paris Hilton one I can say not nice things sad

deathgate666 wrote:

yes Rosie is a fucking bitch that needs to die allready. but i do love the episode of south park with her in it, everyon thinks shes a monster.:lol: its halarious.

Hey don't forget about the one South Park episode where they made fun of Paris Hilton. That episode was so damn hilarious. Now you're daughter can be just like Paris Hilton with the Little Miss Whore Playset. With video camera, a cell phone, a dark light, and 3 hits of extacy. lol