Topic: dexter season 4

who cant wait for this kick ass show to return.

nice new promo poster out. " not active enough to post it tho" sad

Re: dexter season 4

jos22 wrote:

who cant wait for this kick ass show to return.

nice new promo poster out. " not active enough to post it tho" sad

Here you go then... smile

I'm really looking forward to this coming out too.  big_smile

http://media.movieweb.com/img/S/D/E/PHzQbFDACbJSDE_m.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDITTtd1LJk[/youtube]

I can not waiting for it to.

I gave up a during Season 3 - I don't know why. The shows just seemed to be lacking something.

I didn't care for the season 3 finale, until I saw a thing where they explained that Dexter's further attempts to blend into the "mundane" normalcy of society was where they wanted to go with it, and I kinda got it.  Looking forward to season 4.

Great to hear John Lithgow will be playing a serial killer.  I thought he was a great villain in Cliffhanger, so I'm psyched to see him in this.

cant wait any longer for it awesome TV show

I had to go rewatch raising  cane to get ready for lithgow.

I really haven't had a show suck me in like this one in a while.

Last edited by amethystvenom (2009-07-30 12:37:13)

So what happened to Jimmy Smits? I watched the entire season, but for the life of me I cant remember how it ended.

Can't wait for Dexter Season 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile Jimmy Smits really made the last season.

I think I read somewhere that there will only be two more seasons (4 & 5) so I'm sure they will be huge.

I watch a season behind, I wait for the boxed sets to come out then enjoy.

Ya i m desperately waiting for September 27.

I saw episode 1 from season 4 and it was awesome...Lithgow does an amazing job and Dexter needs to sleep:/

Over here in Australia, we're only up to Season 3 sad

Season 4 blew.. HARD. Simply put I really didn't like this season from the beginning and the finale was like pissing on a pile of shit.. Really ticked me off. I'm not sure what they think they are doing but I am really disappointed because I absolutely LOVED this show.. I had never liked a TV show as much as I liked this one and to see it go down the shitter in one season is baffling..

well. i've wathed so far only first two episodes, but i liked, especially Litgow, great as Trinity!!

jatinder wrote:

I never watch dexter season 1&2 ,But  when I watch some of the episodes from dexter.episodesworld.com/ , that was very amazing and interesting.

Welcome to HM. smile

Goon wrote:

Season 4 blew.. HARD. Simply put I really didn't like this season from the beginning and the finale was like pissing on a pile of shit.. Really ticked me off. I'm not sure what they think they are doing but I am really disappointed because I absolutely LOVED this show.. I had never liked a TV show as much as I liked this one and to see it go down the shitter in one season is baffling..

I'm with you in some regards and not in others.  I think there were some very high points for the show and some very low points as well this season.  I agree that the finale was a big cluster fuck.  I was spoiled of the "twist" before hand but still felt it was not necessary.  I know they did for future character development but still....come one!

The whole season almost felt wayyyy to stretched out.  Things just took forever to get going and then they dragged on and on and made it this big long drawn out "will he or wont he" type affair.  A lot of the side stories i found uninteresting (like the batista/laguarda stuff) as well as the stuff with Quinn(which also became an unnecessary twist a mess of its own).

It's hard to say but I enjoyed this season but at the same time really didnt.  It was frustrating because for every great episode or idea, there were two bad episodes/ideas.   The whole season could of been done without the unnecessary storylines/twists in probably 6 to 7 episodes. 

I hope for season 5 they get back to the roots of what made this show great, but with the big "twist" finale, I know we could be in for a long down-trodden affair of side plots and development.

Dexter is a great show.... Season 4 of this show is too good.................

This session is really  great . I love the role of  all character. I have never missed single episode. Each and every session are mind blowing...