Re: Kelsey Smith dead, Arrest made

thedeadshallrule wrote:

crap, I just watched he news, the accused is married with a 4 year old child.
He had a web page about eating small children and torturing small animals wtf???

That reminds me from the movie FEED but completely sick and wrong.

http://www.k-state.edu/amnestyintl/2004ks_files/image006.gif

Until 1972, I'm pretty sure the method was hanging.  It's Lethal Injection now.

have u guys ever seen "Salvage " ? I hope thats this motherfukers fate ......

My heart goes out to the victim and her family.

The 26 year old guy was shown on tv in court yesterday and he looks like a goober.

sounds like this clown had two different life's...I wonder how many more he killed before this girl or if this was his first victim? If this man was my husband I would have front row seats to his fuckin execution...

RaVeN71806 wrote:

sounds like this clown had two different life's...I wonder how many more he killed before this girl or if this was his first victim? If this man was my husband I would have front row seats to his fuckin execution...

Well there is another girl that is missing in that area too and looks similiar to Kelsey and the police are investigating him on that one too.

RIP wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:

Well there is another girl that is missing in that area too and looks similiar to Kelsey and the police are investigating him on that one too.

man..this angers me so much mad ...This girl was just starting her life

This crap makes me want to vomit.  Horror movies make me laugh.  The news makes me cry.