Topic: ricky bobby

ok i was looking to c where this movie was this week in the box office and its still in first place i saw this movie and i laughed a few times nothin great bout this movie maybe its b/c im not into nascar but 3 weeks in a row thats insane my g/f is a nascar fan and she didnt like it so share ur throughts on this

Re: ricky bobby

looks kinda funny but did not look good enough to draw me into the theatres to spend money on it.

Eh, this one looks like another crappy Will Ferrel movie.  Really not interested in this one, but who knows maybe I'll see it on Netflix and add it for fun.

I like Will Ferrel.. In my opinion he is one of the funniest commedians to hit the scene in a long time. But I'm not sure about this movie.. It looks funny because it pokes fun at NASCAR but I don't know..

I love this film. I laughed by butt off!! lol

:lol:Great movie with amazingly fucking great performances by the whole cast especially from Will Ferrell,John C.Reilly,and Gary Cole.wickedly written and solid direction make for a helluva time.:D

ONE OF THE GREATEST MOVIES EVER MADE!!!

big_smile:D:D Man I love this movie, I quote it all the time! You have to laugh at the character, with all his redneck insecurities.

"Help me Allah! Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! aah! Help me Tom Cruise! Use your witchcraft to get these flames offa me!"

"I'm also thinking about getting a gun, dealing some crack, you know being a crack dealer. Not like a mean crack dealer but like a nice one, kind of like "hey! How are you? Want to buy some crack?'"

"This sticker is dangerous and inconvient but I do love fig newtons"

lol This movie is hysterical, Will Ferrel's kids are awesome!

I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew! lol

I think that this film looks like its going to have a bit more substance than your classic Will Ferrell comedic relief film. Call me crazy, but I think that Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby is going to be a winner.