Topic: Be Honest....

Who in here likes Harry Potter movies/story? If you do, what is ur theory about how is the story is gonna end? Theories, theories, theories... ! !

Re: Be Honest....

I hate Potter...sad but true.

i honestly didnt really enjoy the movies but i have never read the books.

I do like the stories, but if I think about an ending, I believe it will be sort of a Potter's descendent.

My son is a huge fan so I did read the books and own the movies on DVD.  As far as the ending... Its apparent from the prophesy that someone has to die...  I think to close the show it will be both.

I've never been interested..even in the movies. but that could just be me. I know a lot of people who are obsessed.

Read a few of the books when I was younger.  Seen all the films.  Overall, boring IMO.

Harry Potter books are brilliantly written. Rowling can go far into the future on character development and entwine it from the first book forward.
I was not interested in Harry Potter, I thought it was going to be a shallow kiddie book. WOW was I WRONG. The movies cannot possibly contain all the character depth and plot twists that the books go into.
I was introduced to Harry Potter through the tapes and cd's, which I highly MOST highly recommend. Jim Dale is a voice genius (he is in the guiness book of world records of coming up with over 360 voices in audio book series) he reads the books and he does such a good job its like watching the movie in your head. He is spot on with the voices of the characters. ok ok as for ending I dare not think about it, I enjoy the series one step at a time and go back at times for a review since the plot is so involved.

I actually enjoy the movies.. Except for the last one it was kind of lame.. It just didn't feel like a Harry Potter movie. It felt like filler until the next movie is done. I didn't think I would like them at all but my little bro is really into them so I brought him to the theatre to watch one.. Thats how I first started watching them..

My favorite film is 2, the chamber of secrets I believe.  It seems like theres more creatures in it and a lot more action.  But overall the movies arent my favorites.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

My favorite film is 2, the chamber of secrets I believe.  It seems like theres more creatures in it and a lot more action.  But overall the movies arent my favorites.

Same here.

I like the first two books and movies. I stopped after Azakaban.

I have not seen the last movie...but have seen all the rest of them and have enjoyed them..have not read any of the books.

Four year old thread...OK, some cgi blue cartoon people will turn Harry Potter into a clone of James Cameron and drown him in a submarine accident.

^^ sounds like it could be a blockbuster hit!! tongue

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/27sw337495.gif

Last edited by deadhorse13 (2010-03-29 21:45:42)

i liked them but the last i did not cae for

fuck the fuckin haters

harry potter is fkn dope like me mums heroin

awesome escapism

my partner is addicted to them

own all on bluray

i can never remember them fully, so i can easily go back and watch parts III IV V VI

after further investigationing - i have discovered this thread is fkn old

Last edited by ZOMBlE (2010-03-29 21:59:25)

I like the first two. The rest I don't care for. They kinda bore me.

I think they are ok. I wouldnt run to a theater to watch them but will watch it on DVD..

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o215/mistressofhorror/funny/app_full_proxy.jpg

^^ Love that picture. LOL!!

Holy shit this is an ancient topic. Well since I never had anything good to say than I sure as fuck don't have anything good today to say about harry potter! nuff said

Read the first book years ago. Haven't read any of the others and never will.

I read the first four books because, at the time, I worked with 6-12 year old kids. I have seen 2 movies because of dates, 3 because of my niece, and will likely end up seeing the rest. Are they brilliant? No. Neither was "Star Wars" or "Indiana Jones". Are they entertaining? Sure, as entertaining as you decide they are. Does my opinion of them make Haters like them or Lovers hate them? No.

As you were.

I'm loose!