Topic: REC 2 Theatrical Release Details

The Wagner/Cuban Company's Magnet Releasing, genre arm of Magnolia Pictures announced today that it has acquired US rights to [REC] 2, the anticipated sequel to the terrifying cult favorite, [REC].  Directors Jaume Balagueró and Paco Plaz...

Read More : REC 2 Theatrical Release Details

Re: REC 2 Theatrical Release Details

Oh man, I can't wait!!

I still have to see the orignal REC! I'll get to it eventually! LOL.

I would highly recomend the original Creature, awesome movie!

i'll be seeing this film for sure, just depends on when I see the DVD somewhere or if I see it in the video rental store!

lol ive already seen rec 2, its on watch-movie-links.net i think the site is, watched it like 2 months ago.

this is good news, but comes as a surprise considering the original never saw projection screens here.  Fans of the first will definitely dig it although it is missing a little of the original's magic.
My review of it lurks around here somewhere and I'd love to watch it again on the big screen . big_smile

fkn sweet film - you lucky cxnts

australia would never play a forigen zombie film on the big screen

though, that is what i said about DeadSnow - then a cinema in my town played it last halloween - i was so fuckin shocked - i called up to book tickets - and was told they had sold out - i swear.. i was fkn keen to go down there and egg all the cxnts in the line

but i just masturbated n sniffed petrol instead