Re: Richard Laymon Thread

Thanks to you BTK I REALLY enjoy his books/writing wink

You're welcome hun wink I'm just glad you love him and share my love. Makes threads like this worth it, knowing others respect and love his work. You're a doll. big_smile

This is why HM is so good- people bring out the info on things I never would have heard of otherwise (probably).

Dude...Endless Night has me hanging on every word Laymon puts on the page!!! tongue
Jody is pretty tough for a 16 year old girl. That's the only reason she's still alive -  for now. She was sleeping over at her freind Evelyn's house when a group of killers broke in and tried to slaughter everyone. She saw Evelyn spitted on a spear, but Jody managed to escape, along with Evelyn's little brother, Andy. Simon was one of the killers that gruesome night. His freinds have left it up to him to find the only living witnesses to their massacre. Or else they'll butcher his family next. But Simon has his own reasons for wanting to get his hands on Jody...

This book is a 10/10 its brutal!!!

I just submittted a request to the library to get it.

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Dude...Endless Night has me hanging on every word Laymon puts on the page!!! tongue
Jody is pretty tough for a 16 year old girl. That's the only reason she's still alive -  for now. She was sleeping over at her freind Evelyn's house when a group of killers broke in and tried to slaughter everyone. She saw Evelyn spitted on a spear, but Jody managed to escape, along with Evelyn's little brother, Andy. Simon was one of the killers that gruesome night. His freinds have left it up to him to find the only living witnesses to their massacre. Or else they'll butcher his family next. But Simon has his own reasons for wanting to get his hands on Jody...

This book is a 10/10 its brutal!!!

That was a great book, i'll need to revisit it sometime.:)

yes