Topic: Killer Peanuts : Going Nuts!

Sure you are probably thinking a movie with killer peanuts? How lame. Well trust me it is many things, but lame is not one of them. This short film looks absoutely awesome! Checkout the trailer below and tell me you dont want more! A prestigious fair...

Read More : Killer Peanuts : Going Nuts!

Re: Killer Peanuts : Going Nuts!

That was hilarious. How much i love watching animation movies and series. I'm definitely going to have to check out this one. And actually with the video, at first i was think this was based on Charlie Brown and the gang but a horror movie. lol

i just added a new one to the site... check it out.. its zombies this time and i loved it.

Hell yeah. Thanks Meh. Yeah i do have an awesome demo reel that i did for my final project which i created it all in 3D on the computer and it is sick and twisted as hell. It mainly deals with an abandoned insane asylum. I wish i could share it with everyone here.

you should share it with us... can you get it in quicktime? or wmv?

I think it's already in a quicktime format. I gotta look through and find the right one. I believe my demo reel is about ranging from between 2-5 min. I can't remember. The only thing is that i'm really sure how i would post it for everyone here to check it out. I even have my entire portfolio in my harddrive too which i have the process i went through to make each scene, obeject, and detail i did in it. Like the drawings i did for them and then have them in 3D.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-06-07 18:41:29)

This is too cute.  FYI I am highly allergic to peanuts. sad

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

This is too cute.  FYI I am highly allergic to peanuts. sad

That sure does suck that you're allergic to peanuts. I'm not allergic to anything. I guess i'm one of those lucky ones who isn't allergic to anything. Oh well.

Two words: Fucking Brilliant!

This is pure genious!  Incredible idea.