Topic: ZombieLand 2 ?

http://movies.ign.com/articles/103/1031897p1.html#

Zombieland 2 Buzz
Undead sequel already being discussed.

UK, October 6, 2009 - With the movie grabbing the number one spot (and $25m) at the U.S. box office at the weekend, it was inevitable that talk of a Zombieland sequel would begin.

Screenwriter Paul Wernick certainly thinks an undead re-tread would be a good idea, telling MTV (before the movie came out): "We would love it, and everyone involved creatively wants to do another one."
"Woody [Harrelson] came up to us after the final cut of the last scene and gave us a hug and said, 'I've never wanted to do a sequel in the previous movies I've done until this one.'"

The writer -- who also penned a spec script for Venom with fellow Zombieland scribe Rhett Reese -- said they have plenty of ideas for a sequel. "We've got a long brainstorming document that still to this day gets updated on a near-weekly basis with ideas. We've got tons of new ideas swimming in our head."

"We would love to do several sequels," Wernick went on. "We would love to also see it on television. It would make a wonderful TV series."

Re: ZombieLand 2 ?

It would surprise me if there isn't one.

A sequel yes, a tv show... i hope not.

Any movie that makes money usually get immediate sequel talk these days, unless it's Saw then they just signe on 3 unmade sequels before the next incantation even makes a dime.

A tv show would most likely mean different actors and it would ruin it...   a sequel with Woody would be great

A Zombieland sequel would be awesome.

As long as woody harelson is in it im seeing it.

Don't really need one, Shaun of the dead didn't Sequel
but it going to be 3D so hell, i am 3D Freak as well as horror Freak lol

I liked Zombieland. It was much better than I had anticipated.

Would love a sequel that matches the orignal. big_smile

Welcome to HM, zombiekiller and tobinbell! smile

Been a long time since I have been soooo excited to see a sequel. This gem of a film ranks in my top 5 of all zombie films. Zombieland had it all for me. Good acting, great cast, great special effects,  ZOMBIES, action, timely humor and well balanced, and a fun plot. I,ve read that they are thinking of including a few more characters? As for the possibility of it being in 3D?  I'm hoping not. Can't wait to see it! Again and again and.....

Im down for a good quality sequel

zombiekiller wrote:

I liked Zombieland. It was much better than I had anticipated.

Same here. In fact, I dare say I enjoyed it more than Shaun of the Dead. Woody is awesome.

MistressOf Horror wrote:

Im down for a good quality sequel

Same here!! big_smile

there is a great structure to continue and have a sequel.

lets hope they dont rush it.

would love to see a sequel for this - first one was very stylish n funny

I loved the first so a second one would be grand

I would love to see a Zombieland TV series or a movie sequel.

When I first heard the idea for the TV series, it surprised me that a Zombie TV series had never been done.  Seems like a great idea to me.

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow wrote:

When I first heard the idea for the TV series, it surprised me that a Zombie TV series had never been done.  Seems like a great idea to me.

a zombir TV series actually sounds like a good idea to me also..

Walking Dead is shooting right now.

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow wrote:

Have you seen Dead Set ? that was Min-series about Zombie that was made in UK about two years ago.

I really enjoyed that.

Rule 33:  Sequels are never as good as the first one.  Here's hoping this one would be one of the few that are.

I hope they make a sequel but I hope to God not a Tv show.

If they make a sequel that will be great!..but it better amount 2 time 2 nut up or shut up.hehehe
otherwise there a bunch of peppy lil spit F**** .