Topic: 5th Twilight Book On its Way!

Little, Brown Books for Young Readers, a division of Hachette Book Group, has announced today that it will release the first new title from Stephenie Meyer in nearly two years. The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner is a novella told from the point of ...

Read More : 5th Twilight Book On its Way!

Re: 5th Twilight Book On its Way!

I like the Twilight books. There not very well written, but highly entertaining. But for some reason I'm not interested in this one at all.

1.5 million will sell out very fast

She's releasing this because she has writers block and can't get another Twilight book done.

I rather get mauled by a pack of wild wolves then ever lay my eyes on a single Twilight book or movie. This is a horrible idea, it bad enough we got Twilight freaks that think its the best thing in the world. It's just like the Lord of the Rings, a couple books go well and people go crazy. My verdict on Twilight, watch the trailer and that's all you have to see to understand.

Im just happy that the Twilight from Edward's perspective book hasn't been released as I have the same title for a screenplay I'm writing tongue

Hmmmmmm
There we're four others?

Glad that some of the money is going somewhere useful.

Don't care at all about the book though.

Who cares about Bree!!  She needs to finish Midnight Sun!  mad

Yeah, there goes Vampy for 3 days.  sad

I'd love to have some of those Twi-hards to mess with me.   It would be fun to see them get scared when they realize that a real life person is much scarier than their movie lust objects.

azathoth wrote:

Yeah, there goes Vampy for 3 days.  sad

I'd love to have some of those Twi-hards to mess with me.   It would be fun to see them get scared when they realize that a real life person is much scarier than their movie lust objects.

You're funny!  Hey, I'm a Twi-Hard second, but Horror chick FIRST!  I just want to slap some of the teenie-boppers sometimes!  It's just a freakin book/movie!  Get over it!

My bladder overfills with joy at this announcement.

Meh, you seem pretty excited.  That exclamation point in the title makes me wonder......

He's a mild fan of sparkly men.  Everyone has their own... um... quirks.  lol

I don't like my men to sparkle.  I like them brooding.....(Angel, Edward, Stephan.....)

Ah, Sherri, avatar is causing headaches!

Even sadder, I'll buy this for Vampy when it comes out since she loves them.  I sacrifice for my woman.  big_smile

Suspiria_89 wrote:

I like the Twilight books. There not very well written, but highly entertaining. But for some reason I'm not interested in this one at all.

Right there with you.

I wanna sparkle, too!  sad

azathoth wrote:

Then go be a fairy, like Edward. lol

I'll admit I really enjoyed the 1st 3 books (Dont start me on Breaking Dawn) but since the movies have come out and everything's gone stupidly out of control I've lost complete interest in the whole Twilight thing... I won't be getting the new book.

Baby_Firefly wrote:
azathoth wrote:

Then go be a fairy, like Edward. lol

Wheeee!
http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Disney-fairies-FP2028.jpg

To be honest, I always found Stephenie Meyer's writing to be extremely....lackluster.

ragXdoll wrote:
Suspiria_89 wrote:

Right there with you.

I am the freaky looking creature beside you both. lol

http://images8.cafepress.com/nocache/product/367742258v2147483647_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

Even gay vampires don't sparkle. Lestat likes men just as much as women..probably more and he does not sparkle!