Funny as hell!

Re: Idle Hands..........

I thought so big_smile

I agree

Glad ya liked it! wink big_smile

This is the only horror film....quasi horror film that my fiancee has seen that I haven't.  She's seen about 20 horror films, lol.  And she quotes it with her friends all the time

Funny, I just saw the Aqua Teen episode where the fungus guy says "Idle hands leads to playing with the genitals" (or something like that). 

Pretty good movie.  Not great, but enjoyable.  And Alba is quite the looker in the film.

be sure to submit your reviews if you have seen idle hands. i loved that movie and it needs a place on our top 10 lists.

This is a good film. I saw it when it first came out. Can't remember too much about it though.

Very good and very funny movie and underappreciated by most.Must see movie indeed.

Very Funny big_smile

I saw this once years ago. Pretty funny actually. Also one of Jessica Alba's earlier movies.

Meh wrote:

be sure to submit your reviews if you have seen idle hands. i loved that movie and it needs a place on our top 10 lists.

Im a fan of this movie. I own a copy.  I'll rewatch it tonight and write a review

Along the same lines.:lol:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xok_rlNoZ4o[/youtube]

^^^
That was one odd movie
it was funny, i saw that back to back with Teeth lol

"Look at me I'm Leatherface!"  lol lol lol

I got it on DVD from the discount bin and I'm a fan.  The young Jessica Alba is smokin' and Seth Green is always a trip.

starkravingmad wrote:

Very good and very funny movie and underappreciated by most.Must see movie indeed.

yup agreed

"Look......it's Mighty Joe Bong!!!" lol

Absolutely love Idle Hands! big_smile

To quote Drippy from Aqua Teen Hunger Force-

"Idle hands play with the genitals."  Carl- "Ah, yeah, you're right."

daxter wrote:
starkravingmad wrote:

yup agreed

SWEET!!! NOT EVERYDAY SOMEONE AGREES with me:D

Who was the ckicky in that movie?  Alba?

Yeah, that was Jessica Alba.  Proving even back then that though she may be on luscious piece of eye candy, she can't act her way out of a wet paper bag.

I picked this flick up when it first hit DVD based on my sister's recommendation after she'd seen it in the theater.  Cliff Notes version: upon watching it I decided her taste was in her ass.  Crappy flick, no reason whatsoever Alba's character would fall for the lazy, listless, whiny lead.  Best thing about this flick: Seth Green, and Jack Noseworthy blasting Motley Crue from his monster truck.

Other than that, pfffffffft. 

IMO.

"Idle hands.... play with the genitals" - Drippy
"yes, yes they do."  - Carl
from ATHF.

Very Funny movie big_smile

true dat