Topic: Will TNA kill WWE ?

(i am so bored at the moment)

i am more into TNA now, i can't believe they got over used Breat Tha HitMan Heart storyline again roll
i clad i stop watch WWE

Will TNA kill WWE?

Re: Will TNA kill WWE ?

It could, I enjoy both though:P

http://www.artie.com/20030826/arg-brain-escapes-sq-70-url.gif

WWE has gone down the drain.. TNA is taking over in my opinoin, I watch it more.. Although im more into MMA

TNA is making all the immature mistakes that WCW did......get old people that had the spotlight in WWF/E and put them back in the spotlight, forget about the younger good talent, and the biggest flaw......talking about competition.  You don't see WWE talking about TNA...why?  Because they aren't a threat.  They have no money, and let Hulk Hogan run it now.....who is a fucking moron.  I like what they're doing and think they have a good corporation....but to think they have a chance is stupidity.  WWE is just as large as it's ever been, especially overseas and with the military.  When I was a teenager it was the Attitude era which was the best time because it was legitimate competition every week.....and I would love for that to happen again. 

TNA is about to get a shit ton of bad publicity because they don't have a Wellness program.  They hire all the fired druggies from WWE.  Which of course, the drugs they got fired for actually makes them better.....it's just bad publicity ever since the Chris Benoit incident. 

Now...I am a believer that certain talent can make or break a company.  With Shawn Michaels and Undertaker close to retirement....it could possibly hurt because would you rather watch Jeff Hardy or Sheamus?  If it comes to that, WWE will never die but it will notice that TNA could be a threat.

^^ WWE does have just millions of dollars flowing in, but as you said with most of their superstars, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, HHH, and possibly Kane, along with some others.. It's coming, and when that happens WWE, as you said will start seeing them as a threat.

I have to ask- you all know that this is a mostly scripted entertainment medium, right?

azathoth wrote:

I have to ask- you all know that this is a mostly scripted entertainment medium, right?

WWE? Yes of course it's all scripted. It's not real fighting. But I still love WWE anyways because it's just a fun show. And the wresteling characters are great.

And I have never even heard of TNA before. LOL.

azathoth wrote:

SCRIPTED?????? Next thing your going to tell me is that movies are scripted also.

I hope TNA can give WWE some type of competition, the wrestling world needs it.

Well thats partly why I have drifted away from professinol wrestiling.. and Gone for MMA, you know.. UFC.. the good stuff.

Am I the only one who remembers the AWA,the Von Erichs,The4 Horsemen,etc.
http://stuntgranny.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/awaofficiallogo.jpg

Last edited by hellrat (2010-01-10 19:26:32)

I do miss The Clash of Champions,it was essentially a PPV event for free.

This was the last time i really liked wwe
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL9iq7_- … re=related[/youtube]

I love to see Smackdown and Raw live..  I dont really care for it too much on tv

I thought you were asking if Tits N Ass was gonna kill WWE... lol

When are we gonna get something like The Running Man?

One Bad Seed wrote:

I thought you were asking if Tits N Ass was gonna kill WWE... lol

When are we gonna get something like The Running Man?

I thought they already had tits and ass on WWE ??  tongue

http://thewrightmemorabilia.com/shop/images/PF_425431_999~WWE-Divas-6-Posters.jpg

The Creature wrote:
azathoth wrote:

WWE? Yes of course it's all scripted. It's not real fighting. But I still love WWE anyways because it's just a fun show. And the wresteling characters are great.

Yep! Edge is my all time favourite. Long as he is there, I will never change to TNA.

I think Chris Jericho is the best on the show.  He's great in whatever character they cast him in, and in terms of talent, there's literally no one on the roster that is better than him.  There's only a short list of talents better than him in the history of wrestling.....Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Bret Hart.....Kurt Angle.  That's about it.  Both Chris Jericho and Bret Hart's books are some of my all time favorites, too.

i can't believe that got Mike tyson back again.
They are trying get best things that have happen in past  but it not as good the seconds time around.

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

I think Chris Jericho is the best on the show.  He's great in whatever character they cast him in, and in terms of talent, there's literally no one on the roster that is better than him.  There's only a short list of talents better than him in the history of wrestling.....Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Bret Hart.....Kurt Angle.  That's about it.  Both Chris Jericho and Bret Hart's books are some of my all time favorites, too.

Kurt Angle??????!

"You suck! You suck! You suck!" lol everytime he came out people use to sing that to the tune of his intro music!

TNA is dead already and they themselves dont even see it...WWE will always reign supreme people just get use to that fact.

Last edited by starkravingmad (2010-04-01 12:16:14)

That the Heebie-Jeebies you were bored.  Otherwise I would have peed on your grave for this topic.  You do realize that TNA is under the same umbrella company as the WWE?  Or is that the NWA?  Or the NBA?   Whatever.

Like anyone is actually going to read this post.

In a word.....NO.