Topic: Another Sickening Story

My buddy had just sent me this. This happened about 20-30 min. away from me. This is another very sickening story. I was just appauled when i read this:

MUNSTER | A 25-year-old man found dead in his home Tuesday afternoon was disemboweled, police said.

"All of his internal organs were outside the body," Munster Police Chief Nick Panich said of Wayne P. Smith, 7618 Manor Ave.

There were no signs of forced entry, indicating Smith let his killer into the home, Panich said.

There also was evidence of partying, Panich said. They were "having a good time with alcohol," he said Wednesday during a news conference.

The house had been ransacked "as if someone was looking for something," Panich said, but valuable electronics and cash remained inside.

Panich said Smith had affiliations with the Latin Kings street gang in Hammond, where he lived prior to moving to Munster.

Neighbors had complained of activity during all hours at the duplex, and police have not ruled out that drugs may have been involved, Panich said.

The Lake County coroner's office listed the cause of death as "internal trauma to the abdomen due to penetrating injury." The coroner's office declined to further describe the wounds.

This definitely sounds like it came straight from a horror movie. I can't believe that would actually happen especially right by me.

Re: Another Sickening Story

I don't think it came from a horror movie. It's more like the other way around. That kind of shit has been done way before moving pictures were invented.

Nasty.....

sounds like drugs and money were involved with this mans untimely death....

ya, some people are just stupid, y would u do something like that to someone.

thats just sick

You'd be surprised a tthe amount of  gross/crazy stuff that occurs all the time around you that you never hear about.

jmh314 wrote:

You'd be surprised a tthe amount of  gross/crazy stuff that occurs all the time around you that you never hear about.

I hear you on that one, I get to read the San Diego blotters every night, crazy shit happens that never makes the news.

Very true but hey on the same block as me there's some guy who's been in the insane asylum and still lives there. Cops been showing up to house countless times. The guy even took one of my neighbors by the throat and had him pinned against the wall. He even banged on some neighbors door for no reason. He's just a complete wacko. I wouldn't be surprised if he completely loses it and starts to kill on my block.

If you disappear and we dont see you post for a long time BDD, we'll call the cops for you.

jmh314 wrote:

If you disappear and we dont see you post for a long time BDD, we'll call the cops for you.

Alright thanks JMH.

If it's gang related it probably has symbolism behind it. What I want to know is how can someone do that to another person.  That is a true sociopath.