Re: Damned by Dawn Trailer

pR1m3vil wrote:

Cool unfortunately im not able to go to any festivals unless they are in Vancouver that would be sweet!!

Fingers crossed, I "may" have some good news for you then. Will find out soon ish.

You betcha, as soon as we lock in distribution I'll post all the details here.

Sweet! I've never been to a film festival! Ill try and go see it with my cousin and his gf it is still a 2 hr trip for me but its not too bad but that is soo COOL!

CGI = *puke* hmm

I would love to go. I will try and get there. hurray something happening in Melbourne. smile
Also appreciate the fact that you do acknowledge the fact that Banshees are not malevolent. Cheers

some scenes in there look really original, someone must have had some crazy ass dream to think of things like that

Cemetarygirl wrote:

I would love to go. I will try and get there. hurray something happening in Melbourne. smile
Also appreciate the fact that you do acknowledge the fact that Banshees are not malevolent. Cheers

The screening is now sold out. But if you want to come, PM me your name & I'll sort something out.

Cheers I just did and would love to get in. cool

Zilla hate to say it but you are offended by the change in the Banshee legend. Do you also get offended at the way Witches are portrayed or that old and elder Gods are depicted as Satan?

DAMNED BY DAWN is premiering in the US at Screamfest!

US Premiere!
Screamfest Horror Film Festival
Monday October 19, 2009 7pm
Grauman’s Mann Chinese Theatres - Hollywood and Highland

I'll be attending Screamfest, so hopefully see some of you there.

Last edited by Krypto (2010-03-27 20:09:47)

i would watch it it just wish the effects were better

I'm pleased to say DAMNED BY DAWN has the honor of opening A Night Of Horror International Film Festival!

Thursday April 15th 7pm
Dendy Cinema
261 King St, Newtown, Sydney, Australia

Obamam says "Change is good".