Topic: Last thing you ate

a Whopper from Burger King

edit: sorry if this thread is already around...i didnt see it

Last edited by Kill The Firstborn (2007-06-08 17:07:24)

Re: Last thing you ate

A peanut butter sandwich for lunch neutral

hot rib sandwich... boiled ribs in slow cooker for 4hours, then de-boned mixed with cooked oniion and mushrooms and added rib sauce... yumm-tastic.

lunch - salmon patties, hot water corn bread, macoroni n cheese, green beans.......I ate lunch at my grandma's lol.

Meh wrote:

hot rib sandwich... boiled ribs in slow cooker for 4hours, then de-boned mixed with cooked oniion and mushrooms and added rib sauce... yumm-tastic.

That sounds gooood!!!!
I used my George Foreman grill and made cheeseburgers with rippled potato chips and onion/sour cream dip with some sun tea:)

I am at work and our cafateria sucks.....I made a grilled cheese in the toaster/microwave and then followed it up with a pack of chocolate Zingers from the vending machine.

jmh314 wrote:

I am at work and our cafateria sucks.....I made a grilled cheese in the toaster/microwave and then followed it up with a pack of chocolate Zingers from the vending machine.

That sounds nasty....I bet you are actually eating what Paris Hilton is having tonight for supper in jail lol, jk.:lol:

excuse me a second.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

thank you.

i had pizza from this place called Pizza Street, its an all you can eat buffett of pizza

I just had pizza too but the frozen rising crust kind.

I am eating a Chick-fil-A sandwich.

Damn I want one of Meh's hot rib sandwiches, that sounds good as hell. I just had a Diet snapple and some pop corn, my afternoon snack, but for dinner tonight is Steak, ranch bread (like garlic bread but made with a ranch dressing packet) and shrimp alfredo. MMMMMMM hungry already.

Hard2Kill wrote:

Damn I want one of Meh's hot rib sandwiches, that sounds good as hell. I just had a Diet snapple and some pop corn, my afternoon snack, but for dinner tonight is Steak, ranch bread (like garlic bread but made with a ranch dressing packet) and shrimp alfredo. MMMMMMM hungry already.

damn H2K, that sounds hella good.

Hard2Kill wrote:

*drools*

RIP wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

That sounds nasty....I bet you are actually eating what Paris Hilton is having tonight for supper in jail lol, jk.:lol:

It wasntt oo bad, I make a damn good grilled cheese in a toaster.  I learned how in college.  Good stuff.  However, I can only hope Paris's jail meal was worse than mine was because if it was better I would be supremely disappointed with my cafateria....

chili dog about 6 hours ago

left over sub sandwich for breakfast:lol:

Panda Express

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Panda Express

What's that?:/

RIP wrote:
TiM the Zombie wrote:

Panda Express

What's that?:/

That is a Chinese food place.

I had a slice of pastrami and am awaiting chimichangas.

i had a waffell and some pie from Dennys

peanut butter cookie and a frappachino

Chimichangas and some rice.

whats a chimichanga? is it like a burrito or something?

cheeseburger