Topic: World War 3 (RP Thread)

(Alright, for now I want to develop characters so for the first post or two, so just post on what your character is doing for right now, we'll get into specifics later).

Lt. Thomas Dead lifts his binoculars and looks through them, in the distance he can see a large number of Undead coming in towards his position. He lowers his binoculars and runs things through his head again. It had only been a few days before he and his squad set up this outpost to keep watch over undead flowing into Pennsylvania's borders. There had been quite a bit of activity. The position he had been order to set up in was very unstable, Two men had disappeared from the base and when they had returned they where trying to kill their former brothers in arms. They had seen a lot of undead pass by and had to call for support to destroy some of the hordes that attacked them.

He knew that they couldn't hold this position against the incoming undead but he kept thinking of someway he could do it, but nothing came to mind, which left him with one option, radio command.

"Conrad, Get me command on the line" said the Lt to a rather nerdy looking soldier, the soldier fiddled with the radio then handed it to the LT. The LT spoke into the radio "Alpha Talon to Command, Alpha Talon to command". It took a few seconds to get a response. "This is Command, Whats your situation?," was the response from a female voice on the other end.
"We have a large number of Walkers headed towards our location and we can not hold, request evac asap". It took a few more minutes before another response came on "10-4, Evac is on its way, your unit has been ordered back to base for reassignment, radio the cooridnates in to Artillery for the horde headed towards you, good luck, over and out". Thomas dead did excatly as he was told, and within a few minutes artillery shells landed in the horde.

The unit got ready for its evacuation and jumped into the Black Hawks when they arrived, they watched from the windows as a Bomber laid down a Carpet Bomb upon the horde...

Re: World War 3 (RP Thread)

"Winds coming in from the west at 8 mph."

"Adjusting"

"Dew P is at 85%"

"Alright this is going to have to go fast, just keep me feed with wind speed and direction after I start firing"

"Roger. Target front of group, 2nd from the left"

"In sights now"

"Fire, Fire, Fire"

POP!

"Fire, Fire, Fire"

POP!

"Winds picked up to 9 mph"

POP!

On and on. Day in and day out. We have been at this outpost watching them pore into Pennslvania, while we try as hard as possible to keep them from our base. We have already had a few men come back early from patrols looking for walking meals, and just the other day the Zed heads came close ot getting into base before we were able to put the group down.

POP!

"Fire, Fire, Fire"

POP!

I am a sniper. When I started training not a lot was known about zombies. We heard rumors of radiated humans walking out of the blasts but we had no idea what was truly happening. When I started Sniper Training we still trained to take out the Russies. That changed quite quickly.

POP!

"Winds down to 7 mph"

POP!

I guess it helped though. Training to take out a running soldier from half a mile away really makes it easy to shoot a walking target coming right at you from 1 mile.

POP!

"Fire, Fire, Fire"

POP!

My spotters name is Pvt. Peeves. I like him well enough, but we have only been working together for about a week. My old spotter had been one of the guy to come back biting at necks.

"Groups down." States Peeves. "Spotted group ahead of main groups by about 200 feet, located 20 degrees right."

"I got them"

" Wind at 8 mph coming out of the North, Dew at 86%, and elevations is -35 feet."

"Adjusting."

"Fire, Fire, Fire"

POP!

Re: World War 3 (RP Thread)

thanks for the information