Topic: Bad Ass Alien Anthology Box Set

Recently a bunch of photos have been floating around for the Polish release of a BluRay Alien Anthology box set that should come out sometime in the fourth quarter. The kicker here is that everything was posted on a user based forum with no real offi...

Read More : Bad Ass Alien Anthology Box Set

Re: Bad Ass Alien Anthology Box Set

The 'box' looks awesome.   But I'm not much of a fan of Aliens after the first 2.  And it'll probably cost like $123,000 or something equally ridiculous.

^One could always hope that if it isn't a prank, it could be given away as swag by HM.:D

^^ Nice swag prize.  Something like that would require a contest.  Possibly involving fiery weasels and pitchforks.  Just sayin'.

^ Agreed!

Damn, I only paid $20 for my Alien Quadrilogy, so I don't feel guilty for wanting to double dip.

That's pretty cool for people who don't have all the Alien films.

I already have a set of Alien 1-3. So I'm not too interested.

It's on Blu-Ray.com, don't know if that makes it official or not.

I can't post the link because im a new member. but if you can figure it out from this.
blu-ray.com/news/?id=4395

It's not April Fools because it was announced almost 2 months ago....but hopefully this means it's coming to America!!!!

Very nice, maybe its time to get a bluray player lol

I hope this shit is for real.....or I am gonna be hunting somebody from in a hurry:P:cool:

flabeo wrote:

It's on Blu-Ray.com, don't know if that makes it official or not.

I can't post the link because im a new member. but if you can figure it out from this.
blu-ray.com/news/?id=4395

Url here.
No price, though.  Probably only $12,300.