Topic: Resident Evil Afterlife Trailer

<p>The trailer for the new Resident Evil movie has hit the web and you can check it out below in all its glory! Kudos to <a href="http://www.shootforthehead.com/">ShootforTheHead.com</a> for the heads up.</p><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6K7jbN1vIGU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" width="560" height="340" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

Read More : Resident Evil Afterlife Trailer

Re: Resident Evil Afterlife Trailer

It looks good, the 3d looks really gimmicky to me. Well see tho.

Wow, looks incredibly stylish and pretty damn cool.  I'm actually a Paul W.S. Anderson fan so really looking forward tot this.  Maybe they went a bit hamfisted with the 3D camera system mention, but after CLASH OF THE TITANS, they probably have to.  But, I totally dig it and can't wait for it. 

Though only briefly shown, I love how they incorporated elements from RE4 and RE5 into it

Looks cool, I liked RE: Apocalypse better than the first 2, so I'm curious about where this one goes.

so dose claire have strength like alice now? jumping on walls like that.. & the clones jumping off the elevator shaft, suicide missions?!

Last edited by msjigsaw (2010-04-03 16:33:25)

This looks really cool, and slick, however I didn't get the Resident Evil vibe from it. I'm sure I will enjoy it regardless, but I hope there are more zombies then there appearto be from this trailer.
Still looks awesome. I have liked every film in this series so far.

Can't wait.

It reminds me of The Matrix movies.

^^ How?

Oh hell yeah big_smile

Really can't wait for this one!!

I Thought Jensen Ackles Was In This One

It looked as entertaining as the others.  I'll probably add it to my Netflix queue when it hits DVD.  Eventually I expext to own all of the movies on DVD.

Last edited by skidog (2010-04-05 13:08:30)

Every action movie cliche displayed in slo-mo.  I'm sorry I won't post about this anymore.  I'm just a dissapointed Resident Evil fan.

Twoslowjoe wrote:

It reminds me of The Matrix movies.

Yeah, the jumping out the window in slo mo, with sunglasses on, with an expressionless face, shooting at each other?  Yeah that's what I thought of too.  Like, I saw it and thought I was seeing things.  There is no way they just showed that right?  I'm not hallucinating?

Yeah, missed the window scene with the Matrix thing.  My bad.

Also Aeon Flux, Ultraviolet, and Silent Hill.

Who cares, I'm in!