Re: wondering about a few sci-fi movies

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Yeah it's wierd. It was a couple of years ago when they showed The Wizard of Oz on the one channel AMC or TCM, i really can't remember which channel it was that they show The Wizard of Oz, But anyways, when it came on, you were able to switch the audio and they had that version with Darkside of the Moon playing and i recorded it and i then transfered it onto DVD. It is so damn awesome.

that does sound freakin awesome, i might have to go rent Wizard of Oz now and try that.

Definitely do it. What an experience you'll get from it. Oh and also when you do it make sure you start Darkside of the Moon at the 3rd roar of the lion.

allrite ill remember to do that. i gotta c this.

deathgate666 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:

that does sound freakin awesome, i might have to go rent Wizard of Oz now and try that.

Definitely do it. What an experience you'll get from it. Oh and also when you do it make sure you start Darkside of the Moon at the 3rd roar of the lion.

When i was watching this while recording, the whole time i was just in aw. It makes The Wizard of Oz 10x's better to watch.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

When i was watching this while recording, the whole time i was just in aw. It makes The Wizard of Oz 10x's better to watch.

i bet it does, i never really liked the movie that much, so this will make it much better

It is an interesting way to watch Oz.  There are a lot of creepy similarities with the sounds and effects in songs and what happens.  There is a huge list online of the things that synch up with sounds/lyrics and how they are relevant to the movie. 

Wikipedia has a great listing for this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_side_of_oz

There are some great reference links at the bottom of that listing

Last edited by jmh314 (2007-06-10 07:34:14)

I already told Deathgate about what to do in order to do Darkside of Oz but i didn't realize it was back in July of 2000 when i recorded it. Hmmm. That's a long time ago. LOL.

deathgate666 wrote:

i bought this sci-fi movie collection from walmart, it was only a dollar and it had 4 movies. i havent watched any of them yet, but i was wondering if any of them were any good, or if anyone had even heard of them.

Cosmos War of the Planets
Assignment Outer Space
Voyage to the Prehistoric Planet
Warning From Space

WARNING FROM SPACE is the only one worth wasting time on.  VOYAGE TO THE PREHISTORIC PLANET certainly isn't-one of the biggest POS I've seen.  The other two are mediocre and forgettable.

You are dumber than the monkey.  I can already taste your soul.