Topic: Hate's Haunted Slay Ride First Photo

Warren the director of Haunted Slay Ride has sent over the first photo for the film which you can checkout below. The indie film is gearing up for a DVD release but no word on when. The synopsis is as follows;
Hate is still killing  and the po...

Read More : Hate's Haunted Slay Ride First Photo

Re: Hate's Haunted Slay Ride First Photo

? That's a movie? Looks like a photo from one of VENOMOUS's infamous Halloween parties big_smile

prddad wrote:

? That's a movie? Looks like a photo from one of VENOMOUS's infamous Halloween parties big_smile

LMAO @ ^ above comment!  Nah that's just my dad in drag wink lol  you should see the really horror party, now that'd scare you a mile off!! big_smile

Venomous Nightshade wrote:
prddad wrote:

LMAO @ ^ above comment!  Nah that's just my dad in drag wink lol  you should see the really horror party, now that'd scare you a mile off!! big_smile

As long as no men in fishnet stockings, I doubt i'm gonna get scared...:D

Man you guys are in a mood today.

Go indie horror!

Sorry the picture was director Warren F Disbrow teaching one of the cast not to forget her lines.

Thats a really cool pic. I thought I was the only one who uses Christmas lights for murder. hmm

anyone here going to Monster Mania in Cherry Hill NJ next weekend? Warren F Disbrow will have a table there.

Hate's Haunted Slay Ride is scheduled for DVD release sometime this Spring 2010.

Trailers and cast interviews can be found on YouTube.