Topic: The Invasion Trailer

I hate to say this but this trailer really isnt very good. It stars Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig and it just falls really really flat. I wish it wasnt so, or perhaps its just me. I do have a bit of a cold, perhaps its impairing my judgement.
Click...

Read More : The Invasion Trailer

Re: The Invasion Trailer

Did not do it for me either.  Another unneeded remake.

how many more remakes are we gonna have?

ya it was bad....i mean it sounds interesting but the trailer could be alot better

*hands Meh a tissue..hope ya feel better...
hey it looks good to me, kinda like Invasion Of the Body Snatchas .... but with......Nicole Kidman having to fight it out and save her boy? Good intensity..I'll fill up a seat at the theater and eat popcorn to it:)

In a way I understand why they chose Nicole Kidman.  I mean if the story is about her saving her child from the control of an alien group known as the Body Snatchers... how much did they choose her based on real life.  I mean I understand method acting but wow.

TheDudeWithTheShotgun wrote:

In a way I understand why they chose Nicole Kidman.  I mean if the story is about her saving her child from the control of an alien group known as the Body Snatchers... how much did they choose her based on real life.  I mean I understand method acting but wow.

ROFL how true TheDudeWithTheShotgun how true!!!!!!