Topic: Totally random

I am a random person and I tend to say random things a lot.  I decided to start a random forum for those of you like me.

I love chocolate Lucky Charms.  They are my favorite cereal.

I can not tell time on any clock except a digital one.  I am clueless on how to read a clock with hands.

Re: Totally random

"Berries and Cream! Berries and Cream! I come from the land of Berries and Crrrreeeeeaaaaaammmmmmm!" That Damn song is stuck in my head and can't get it out.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-06-10 15:00:28)

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

I can not tell time on any clock except a digital one.  I am clueless on how to read a clock with hands.

thank god. i thoguht i was the only one.

It's not that hard at all to set the clocks. It's really easy. But i guess for some it isn't.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-06-10 15:01:46)

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

thank god. i thoguht i was the only one.

See that makes me fell better cause I thought I was the only one too.  My cousin teaches 1st grade and she has tried to teach me but I am a lost cause.

Hey Dee don't feel bad. My mom needs me sometimes how to turn on the TV.

The funny thing is I am a genius (not bragging) but I have little common sense.  It's kinda funny though. I'm a natural blonde too.

Last edited by The Epitome of Fear (2007-06-10 15:10:28)

It happens Dee. "I come from the land of Berries and Cream!" Damnit!

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-06-10 15:11:55)

Have you heard Strokin' by Clarence Carter?  It's so awesome.

No

OMG You have to listen to it.  It's classic.  You have to listen to the words real close.  I had never really heard the words until I dl'ed it on my MP3.  Right there in your ear you can hear every word.  It's on youtube.  I would send a link but I am at work earing time and a half.  yeeee hawwww

Alright i'll make sure i'll check it out. But hey i did have to dl the entire collection to Adam Sandler.

He is so damn funny.  I love the Lunch Lady song from SNL.  Chris Farley was the lunch lady and the chorus was Sloppy Joe, Slop Sloppy Joe yeah.

Oh i know. I remember watching that. See i had 3 of his 4 albums but my buddy borrowed them and when i went to get them back from him, he told me that those were his. I was pissed when i didn't get those albums back. Now i get to listen to Ode To Car over and over again. big_smile I have a piece of shit car. It sucks royal balls. lol

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-06-10 15:39:17)

Okay is he mentally disturbed? That's weird.  How do you feel about buying used furniture?

I think he is. And he is my best friend too. Now for buying furnature, depends on what you buy. Basically all you need is a bed some chairs and a couch.

peanut butter and pickell sandwiches are very good.

I am buying sleeper sofa from a friend and I know it's clean.  I guess for an apartment you don't really need like a coffee table or anything cause it would take up to much room.  I have never furnished an apartment so I am kinda in the dark. I have a twin bed already.  I am an only child that has lived with mommy and daddy for 33 years so I am like a fish outta water here. I am just confused.  I have also had so much caffiene that I am jittery.

Hey don't forget about my list of energy drinks that i told you about. Maybe that would calm you down. lol

I am buying sleeper sofa from a friend and I know it's clean.  I guess for an apartment you don't really need like a coffee table or anything cause it would take up to much room.  I have never furnished an apartment so I am kinda in the dark. I have a twin bed already.  I am an only child that has lived with mommy and daddy for 33 years so I am like a fish outta water here. I am just confused.  I have also had so much caffiene that I am jittery.

i have a coffee table in my apartment. its helpfull for putting all the random stuff on, and its where i keep the TV, Cable and dvd player remotes so i dont loose em.

I am kinda excited too I guess not just the caffiene.  An energy drink to calm me. I think my pupils are dilated.

I am kinda excited too I guess not just the caffiene.  An energy drink to calm me. I think my pupils are dilated.

LOL. Come on you know you want to drink Bawls. lol

I have never drank Bawls.  Is that anything like teabagging? lol

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

LOL. Come on you know you want to drink Bawls. lol

bawls is a hella good drink

LOL no. It's a real energy drink called Bawls. They have 2 different kinds. One is that the bottle is clear which is caffine free and the other one is that the bottle is blue and that has caffine. I told you about this energy drink.