Topic: Twilight Saga: Eclipse will be more for the guys and a possible R.

This could be great so the guys won't be embarassed to see a Twilight movie with their girlfriends in the crowd of both teen and college chicks. David Slade who did two outstanding movies like "30 Days of Night" and "Hard Candy" is gonna be director and i hear this will be R-rated with some graphic violence and some gore, it will include the REAL vampires who are the hideous meat-eating and blood loving vampires who are rivals to the disco-ball skinned Count Duckula style veggie vampire race in an awesome battle of good and evil. I hear this one will service to the men with action, gore, little romance (But not too much) and of course sexy half naked female vampires just for the dudes.

Now i admit the first Twilight movie is a guilty pleasure of mine, eh not so much part 2 despite i own it on Blu-Ray with the first one. Part 2 was a bit on the homoerotic side more than "The Lost Boys" but part 3 will be the best and more for the guys.

Re: Twilight Saga: Eclipse will be more for the guys and a possible R.

lmao I highly doubt that. The movies are aimed at teen and preteen girls and they won't be willing to lose that audience.

The only thing they could do to make it more appealing to guys would be to not make it at all!
After all, you can polish a turd, but it is still just a turd! lol:lol:

I beleive it will have more action in it, but I doubt it will be Rated R.  Unless they decide to make Edward naked...... tongue hahaha

^The only "Sparkely" naughty bits I want to see are of the female variety!! tongue

You and every other male in here.  Although, Alice.......I'm just saying... tongue

It's not going to be rated R. But I did hear Slade say it was going to be a lot more action packed than the others and it's going to be much darker.

I heard it's not going to be rated R but they are going to go as far as they can with the pg 13

Again, making it darker or trying to stretch the PG-13 rating, the best way to achieve that is to not make the movie at all! lol

i think David Slade was a great choice as director but at the end of the day even though he did 30 Days of Night I am still not watching Twilight.

Oh man, I just thought of something!  Imagine Bella watching Jacob throw Edward into that grinder thingy from 30 Days of Night?!  How bitching would that be?!
Oh hell, that aint going to happen, regardless of who is directing!

Suspiria_89 wrote:

It's not going to be rated R. But I did hear Slade say it was going to be a lot more action packed than the others and it's going to be much darker.

I'm going to watch it just to see certain things ha ha. cool

Fuck Twilight, it's not going to be rated R. If it was that would be sweet but nah, another chick flick .

The only thing they could do to make it more appealing to guys would be to not make it at all!
After all, you can polish a turd, but it is still just a turd!

you took the words wright out of my mouth

They tried to make the trailer more appealing to guys with all kinds of epic music and action....but you can't trick me! It'll just be more of the same...and take my word for it...they'll NEVER make a Twilight Movie rated R...that's their entire fanbase out the window right there!

I'll believe it when I see it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFavVvYoXho[/youtube]

lol no offense but this aint a horror film in anyway lol I wonder when people started to get scared of guys with glitter on their faces lol

Last edited by Michael_Jason_Krueger (2010-07-07 20:26:51)

hahahahahaha the title of this thread is comical enough that I cant stop laughing.  No way will they make this appeal to guys, and no way will the studio allow it to be rated R and cut out their core audience of 13-17 year old tweens