Re: Totally random

BAWLS is what Jekyll drank to become Hyde.  Liquid Evil in a cool blue dalek-y bottle.

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

I have never drank Bawls.  Is that anything like teabagging? lol

You ever licked a bawl.....ball, sorry?:lol:

Mirthquake wrote:

BAWLS is what Jekyll drank to become Hyde.  Liquid Evil in a cool blue dalek-y bottle.

It's a real energy drink and i gotta say it is good as hell. But shit after i drink it i seriously feel like Hyde.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

LOL no. It's a real energy drink called Bawls. They have 2 different kinds. One is that the bottle is clear which is caffine free and the other one is that the bottle is blue and that has caffine. I told you about this energy drink.

I remember I just like to say teabagging.  I haven't seen that in TX.

RIP wrote:

Remember Ripper I can stick my fist in my mouth.  Sure I got small hands but I also got a big mouth. wink

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

LOL no. It's a real energy drink called Bawls. They have 2 different kinds. One is that the bottle is clear which is caffine free and the other one is that the bottle is blue and that has caffine. I told you about this energy drink.

I remember I just like to say teabagging.  I haven't seen that in TX.

LOL imagine if they came out with an energy drink called Teabagging. Hey there is one i think that's out there called Cocaine.

RIP wrote:

Remember Ripper I can stick my fist in my mouth.  Sure I got small hands but I also got a big mouth. wink

Wow, then my johnson will fit.:lol:

deathgate666 wrote:

I am buying sleeper sofa from a friend and I know it's clean.  I guess for an apartment you don't really need like a coffee table or anything cause it would take up to much room.  I have never furnished an apartment so I am kinda in the dark. I have a twin bed already.  I am an only child that has lived with mommy and daddy for 33 years so I am like a fish outta water here. I am just confused.  I have also had so much caffiene that I am jittery.

i have a coffee table in my apartment. its helpfull for putting all the random stuff on, and its where i keep the TV, Cable and dvd player remotes so i dont loose em.

Yeah we need a coffee table I think cause he has a PSP3 or whatever that is.  I want a giant TV too.

RIP wrote:
RIP wrote:

I also do not have a gag reflex. big_smile

deathgate666 wrote:

I am buying sleeper sofa from a friend and I know it's clean.  I guess for an apartment you don't really need like a coffee table or anything cause it would take up to much room.  I have never furnished an apartment so I am kinda in the dark. I have a twin bed already.  I am an only child that has lived with mommy and daddy for 33 years so I am like a fish outta water here. I am just confused.  I have also had so much caffiene that I am jittery.

i have a coffee table in my apartment. its helpfull for putting all the random stuff on, and its where i keep the TV, Cable and dvd player remotes so i dont loose em.

Yeah we need a coffee table I think cause he has a PSP3 or whatever that is.  I want a giant TV too.

giant tv's are always good. i used to have one, but it broke:(

I am a girl.  What is a PSP3?  Anybody?

RIP wrote:

I also do not have a gag reflex. big_smile

Wow, I might have to meet you then, lol.:lol:

I am a girl.  What is a PSP3?  Anybody?

i think ur a little mixed up, a PSP is playstation portable, a PS3 is playstation 3 which is a game sysetm

PS3 sucks. X-Box 360 all the way, which i own it.

Okay you can play games and use it like a computer and watch movies on it.

Last edited by The Epitome of Fear (2007-06-10 16:17:35)

Correct and with PS3 it has a Blu-Ray DVD player on it and the X-Box 360 plays HD DVD movies.

Beer is good for you.....Athens, Georgia is the best!

Thanks guys it's a PS3.  I wouldn't know if it sucks or not man things confuse me.  The only game I can play is good old Tetris.

Space Invaders rules!:P

Anybody else have an Atari with Pac Man back in the day?

RIP wrote:

Space Invaders rules!:P

i am hella good at asteroids, i got all th way up to 999999999 points (which is the highest) and it brought me bak down to 0 b/c it couldnt go any higher.

Anybody else have an Atari with Pac Man back in the day?

Yes, I still have my atari with about 70 games and Pacman is one of them

You are too cool Ripper. You are like the ultimate collector.  I admire you.

Berserker was a great game

"I dare do all that may become a man, who dares do more is none."