Topic: Trailer for Mega Piranha

I have to admit, while watching the official trailer for Asylum's latest piece of crap "Mega Piranha" I was smiling.  I couldn't help it.  This film looks AWESOME - for all the wrong reasons. 
First off, we have Barry Williams (Greg ...

Read More : Trailer for Mega Piranha

Re: Trailer for Mega Piranha

Ha ha I saw this commercial on the SyFy channel

From what IMDB says, it's suppose to play on SyFy  10 April 2010.

-deadmanwalkin

Not gonna lie, im going to watch this! IT looks BADASS

^ I'm with you bro.. I cant wait.

-deadmanwalkin

this looks so dumb lol

They'll to go through Mr Great White First
http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons/emoticon-animal-031.gif

Last edited by helrzr1964 (2010-04-11 18:38:28)

I watched this piece last night on the SyFy channel. One of the worst movies I've ever seen. Please keep in mind that I enjoy movies like Shark Attack 3, so when I say something is unwatchable, it is truly a disaster.

It just doesn't look as awesome as Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus. I really want to see that one!

It looks hilarous!  perhaps they will be interested in my bedbug idea?:/

Oh, man.  What a movie.  It was completely and utterly awesome in it's awfulness.  Loved it!  It delivers exactly what the trailer offers, that's all I'm saying. lol

Suspiria_89 wrote:

I watched this piece last night on the SyFy channel. One of the worst movies I've ever seen. Please keep in mind that I enjoy movies like Shark Attack 3, so when I say something is unwatchable, it is truly a disaster.

Aw man.. that's to bad, because Shark Attacik 3: Megaladon is one of my favorite "Less than B-rated" movie.  I'm still golng to watch it.. just for the Barry Williams, Tiffany factor.

-deadmanwalkin

deadmanwalkin wrote:
Suspiria_89 wrote:

Aw man.. that's to bad, because Shark Attacik 3: Megaladon is one of my favorite "Less than B-rated" movie.  I'm still golng to watch it.. just for the Barry Williams, Tiffany factor.

-deadmanwalkin

You should still watch it, you might like it. I will admit that it was hilarious.

I watched it!!!!!!!!!!!  IT was so AWESOMELY BAD IT WAS GREAT.  The main guy knifed-fights the fish in the water, he kung-fu's them out of teh water, they eat a helicopter, a battleship, and a nuke sube!!!!!!!  Nothing I can say how amazingly bad this is.  Ed Wood couldn't pull this off. i f he had a billion dollars.

See it, rent it, experience it- you'll come away with a feeling that, even if you snorted coke off a dead body, you still better than this movie.

azathoth wrote:

I watched it!!!!!!!!!!!  IT was so AWESOMELY BAD IT WAS GREAT.  The main guy knifed-fights the fish in the water, he kung-fu's them out of teh water, they eat a helicopter, a battleship, and a nuke sube!!!!!!!  Nothing I can say how amazingly bad this is.  Ed Wood couldn't pull this off. i f he had a billion dollars.

See it, rent it, experience it- you'll come away with a feeling that, even if you snorted coke off a dead body, you still better than this movie.

I love how the Piranha's jump into the buildings and then explode lol:lol:

Suspiria_89 wrote:

I love how the Piranha's jump into the buildings and then explode lol:lol:

I kinow, it was so crazy all the way around!  It was so feaking awesome of badness!!!  This has to become a cult classic for just, bad!

This is going to be "epic" for all the wrong reasons.. big_smile  The deadman is getting excited.. everybody run!

-deadmanwalkin

looks hysterical

Is this on dvd or Vod? Im having withdrawals form this even tho i haven't seen it XD

I dont think it's on either DVD or VOD yet.  I just checked the SyFy channels website and it looks like the next time they will show the film is 30 May 10.

http://www.syfy.com/schedule/index.php

-deadmanwalkin

You won't be able to get it for a while, it just premiered on SyFy this past Saturday.