Topic: Kane Hodder is Stingy Jack

From Chubungie comes word of a new Kane Hodder film called Stingy Jack. The synopsis she supplies us with sounds interesting... who doesnt like Shadow People?
Plaqued by this tragedy, plus odd sightings and strange occurrences the townsfolk pressure...

Read More : Kane Hodder is Stingy Jack

Re: Kane Hodder is Stingy Jack

Looks like Hodder is staying busy. Cool.

I met Kane Hodder last November.  If anyone knows how to post pics in a thread, if you could be kind enough to help me post it for you all to see.  He almost choked me out!

Plot sounds pretty cool cool

Sounds weird...Kane Hodder is a pretty cool guy, very down to earth

He is very cool.  He seriously gripped me though when we posed for the pictures.  Then we talked about how Friday the 13th part 7 got butchered.

I hope it turns out good,Kane ROCKS!!!:P

How does this guy keep getting acting jobs?

TenderJane wrote:

Answer= he has fans. It doesn't matter a damn for those who don't like him but as long as he has people willing to watch his movie then he will continue to be a part of the movie industry no matter how small or big the role is.

If you don't like them you don't need to watch. I like Kane and I will watch if there is nothing else to do. Simple as.

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:
TenderJane wrote:

Answer= he has fans. It doesn't matter a damn for those who don't like him but as long as he has people willing to watch his movie then he will continue to be a part of the movie industry no matter how small or big the role is.

If you don't like them you don't need to watch. I like Kane and I will watch if there is nothing else to do. Simple as.

I could not agree with you more BTK.

Kane Hodder has become one of my most favorite horror icons.  I got to meet him at Fear Fest 2 in Dallas, TX.  He really is a cool guy!

Here's me and Kane when I played his flashback character. I'm as tall, but he's bigger, lol.

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp153/aceofspades70/oldhabits001.jpg