Topic: Shutter Island DVD Date & Specs

World-renowned director Martin Scorsese delivers “a stunning masterpiece that requires and demands multiple viewings” (Ain’t It Cool News) with the critically-acclaimed suspense thriller  SHUTTER ISLAND, debuting on DVD, Blu-ra...

Read More : Shutter Island DVD Date & Specs

Re: Shutter Island DVD Date & Specs

I wasn't very impressed with Shutter Island. I thought it was about as thought provoking as Slumber Party Massacre LOL. But it was different and entertaining, so I'll probably buy a copy.

Suspiria_89 wrote:

I wasn't very impressed with Shutter Island. I thought it was about as thought provoking as Slumber Party Massacre LOL. But it was different and entertaining, so I'll probably buy a copy.

Im with you on this one. Except I wont be buying a copy. LOL!
"Keeps you guessing till the very end"?? I called the entire film from the moment he couldnt find his cigarettes on the boat less than 10min into the movie. I didnt find it in the least bit suspenseful either. The acting was great but thats about all I have nice to say about it.

Ron666 wrote:
Suspiria_89 wrote:

Im with you on this one. Except I wont be buying a copy. LOL!
"Keeps you guessing till the very end"?? I called the entire film from the moment he couldnt find his cigarettes on the boat less than 10min into the movie. I didnt find it in the least bit suspenseful either. The acting was great but thats about all I have nice to say about it.

Yeah, the acting was great. It was a well made movie, I was just expecting a little more after reading all of the positive reviews.