Re: Totally random

talking to yourself IS therapy

yes it is and i do answer myself and it is good

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

KTFB=proud owner of a vagina smile

Really? What kind on MPG do you get on that?  Is that Standard or Automatic?

Drunk posts are the highlight of Monday Morning.

Here's my random thought:
I hate even numbers.  Odd numbers are great, but prime numbers are even better.

I used to have a coffee table...it was a very nice coffee table I miss it...but now my brother has it..

How about this I can't count in my head I have to use my fingers still so don't feel bad Dee..

Okay I am an even number person myself.  I have OCD so I have to have like even numbers on the TV volume.  I also sort my M&M's by color and then I put them in lines from smallest to greatest, eat the odd ones so that all the lines have even numbers, then eat the smallest line first.

I also don't know right from left.  I will be pointing left with my left hand telling someone to go right.

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

Okay I am an even number person myself.  I have OCD so I have to have like even numbers on the TV volume.  I also sort my M&M's by color and then I put them in lines from smallest to greatest, eat the odd ones so that all the lines have even numbers, then eat the smallest line first.

I also don't know right from left.  I will be pointing left with my left hand telling someone to go right.

It's ok Dee. I sometimes get a little mixed up left from right. But now when it comes to directions, i can't tell you which street is what. Hell i don't even know how the damn north, south, east, and west thing. See if you are asking me for directions and you ask me do i go north or south, i'm like huh. I have no clue. All i can tell you is take a left or right at that street.

I like the M&M thing.  My OCD makes me do odd numbers - seriously.  TV volume, alarm clocks, microwave- anything with digital numbers.  I even had a spell where I couldn't get off the treadmill until every single digit was odd - time, speed and miles. 

I can't even believe the coincidence in that.  Weird.

I love chai tea.  Also, grapefruit is delicious... even though it has no grapes within.

I love chai too but i can't pronounce it

i do not eat any pork products it's not a religious thing i just don't care for pork not even bacon i eat turkey bacon and i only eat white meat fowl and i love tofu  i also don't drink cow milk i drink soy milk i like my veggies raw

I eat Ranch Dressing with my steaks...

Hey i actually love putting Italian Dressing on my steak and i gotta say it is very damn scrumptious.

Hey i used to make a really good sandwich. By toasting white bread and put peanut butter and chedder cheese on it. Now that's good eating. I haven't had that for so damn long. I know it sounds gross. But man it's good as hell.

i do not eat any pork products it's not a religious thing i just don't care for pork not even bacon i eat turkey bacon and i only eat white meat fowl and i love tofu  i also don't drink cow milk i drink soy milk i like my veggies raw

i love bacon, and only drink chocolate milk. veggies make me want to hurl.

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

i love bacon, and only drink chocolate milk. veggies make me want to hurl.

I don't eat it what cows eat. Give me a huge slab of steak smothered in grease or a cheese burger with bacon mmmmmm.

Constantce wrote:

I like the M&M thing.  My OCD makes me do odd numbers - seriously.  TV volume, alarm clocks, microwave- anything with digital numbers.  I even had a spell where I couldn't get off the treadmill until every single digit was odd - time, speed and miles. 

I can't even believe the coincidence in that.  Weird.

that is to weird.  glad to find an opposite ocd.

i also do not eat ranch or any dressing, mayo or mustard

I wish I could fly.

i wish i could make myself invisible

Last edited by The Epitome of Fear (2007-06-11 19:55:36)

^ That'd be cool.  Like in "Hollow Man", except not that extreme.

i would love to follow people around and hear what they say about me behind my back then like repeat it later

i would love to follow people around and hear what they say about me behind my back then like repeat it later

I would make sure you wouldn't follow me. lol

I wish I had a bracelet that when kissed, I would leave my body and be able to roam freely around the world....and I could actually go into people and feel what they felt, hear what they think etc...That'd be badass.

Oh, I wish I could fight Lindsey Lohan and Paris Hilton at the same time...to the death, in a padded room.  I'd fuck those morons up.

I wish i could of been the judge who sentenced Paris back to jail for her original sentence 45 days. big_smile