Topic: Bigfoot is Pissed in Boggy Creek

Here is the first full-length trailer for the film "Boggy Creek", which is scheduled to come out later this year.Synopsis:  For 30 years the residents of Boggy Creek have kept a terrifying secret. Now, 5 friends take a trip into the swamps ...

Read More : Bigfoot is Pissed in Boggy Creek

Re: Bigfoot is Pissed in Boggy Creek

Shit this looks good!

Aye.. I cant wait to see what comes out next for this film.

-deadmanwalkin

This is good news, we need some good bigfoot flicks.

Mistress loves Bigfoot movies

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! Now they're "remaking", "reimagining", "rebooting", "RETARDING" an
old B movie drive-in classic? The original was perfect although low budget, it did it's job
perfectly. It was creepy, it had a hairy monster - beast man, and creepy local natives that looked
like they belong in Deliverance. It was a good little guilty pleasure movie.
God, why can't anyone have an original idea anymore?? It's all remakes. Look at the Hollywood
films made in the last 15 or 20 years and how many of them have been remakes, it's staggering.
Hell there have been some that I didn't even know were remakes that snuck in under my radar.
The point is I personally am so tired of someone rehashing and destroying a perfectly good
film just in order to remake it because they don't have the talent to come up with an original
screenplay. It really speaks volumes as to the talent currently in Hollywood and in the
motion picture business today.
The sad thing is that they don't seem to get it yet and understand that their remakes are horrible.
Even if the movie that was remade was the biggest piece of crap on Earth, the remake will
somehow find a way to be far worse. 99.9999999% of all remakes have been complete crap
and a waste of time and money. Need I bring up Halloween H2?!
Enough already. Instead of remaking someone else's movie why not hire the writers, directors,
or people who have some talent that might have worked on the original or some of the
wonderful Independent talent that is out there or lesser known talent.

Ultimately I blame us, the consumers. I haven't spent a dime on these films but there have
been millions of people who have. I don't think they will get the message till we stop buying their crappy, subpar films which keeps the remake machine rolling. We need to stop and
stand up to Hollywood and force them to make quality films again, don't we deserve it?

Just an opinion.

It looks very low budget with crappy acting, but Big Foot is always good subject matter

Very interesting. Hope it's good.

I haven't seen the original though. I'll get on that one of these days.

Well lliving in the virtual heart of Bigfoot country, it is incumbent upon me to watch this movie.  I have a soft spot in my heart for Bigfoot anyway.  I'll probably like it.

Ron Jeremy is making his way into more and more mainstreet stuff now. 
If that old wives tale is true about shoe size, then perhaps the film feature Bigfoot and Mr Jeremy going toe to toe to see who has the bigest appendage?! lol

I remember the original and have it on a cheap DVD but it wasn't gruesome, this remake looks like its a cross between this and Night of the Demon, the old video nasty (plz dont get this mixed up with Night of the Demons, its a completely different film.:/