Topic: Frost/Nixon, anyone seen it?

Frost/Nixon (2008) has anyone seen this movie?

Since being away I've been watching quite a range of movies (inc horror of course tongue) but also including The Reader etc and this movie is one I am hoping to get but would love to know if anyone else has seen this movie so I can find out if it is def. worth buying.

Would love to know some thoughts. Thanks for any feedback! cool

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2010-04-20 08:19:53)

Re: Frost/Nixon, anyone seen it?

Brillant movie,intriguing and compelling,first rate direction,finely written,and outstanding work by the leads most especially the performance by Frank Langella as Richard Nixon its tour de force performance and may be Langella's best work ever.8/10

I'll have to rent this one.

starkravingmad wrote:

Brillant movie,intriguing and compelling,first rate direction,finely written,and outstanding work by the leads most especially the performance by Frank Langella as Richard Nixon its tour de force performance and may be Langella's best work ever.8/10

definately get it and see it

For fans of Langella's  this definitely cant be missed.

i thought it was a good film, a good political film with some great scenes between the 2 main actors.
and at the near end where David Frost gets his act together, yey

Compelling stuff, especially if you're into that era with Nixon and Vietnam.  I just loved the fact that Nixon was finally exposed to America.