Re: Last thing you ate

today i had pancake3s for breakfast mcdonalds for lunch and roast beef sandwich for supper along with a bag of ranch sunflower seeds they are sooo fuckign addicting i swear to god

Re: Last thing you ate

Steak with bowtie noodles in pesto sause and homemade too. Very god damn scrumptious.

Re: Last thing you ate

a small bag of cashews  i am a little hung over

Re: Last thing you ate

baked cod, rice, 3 bean salad, some milk and tropical mixed fruit.
now off to hunt some zombies...

Re: Last thing you ate

grapes and strawberries

Re: Last thing you ate

a Big Mac

Re: Last thing you ate

chinese rice, veggies and shrimp

Re: Last thing you ate

PB & J

Re: Last thing you ate

chicken strips and mac&cheese from Logan's Road House and my bff paid for it

it was delicious and free

Re: Last thing you ate

about to be eatting pork with bacon in the middle along with bow-tie noodles with pesto sauce.

Re: Last thing you ate

TiM the Zombie wrote:

PB & J

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!! pEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!

Re: Last thing you ate

^ *insert dancing banana*

Re: Last thing you ate

butter noodles with grated cheese because I poor lol

Re: Last thing you ate

Fried: Pot stickers and green beans, all over white rice.  And a glass of water.

Re: Last thing you ate

Sometimes that's the best way to have pasta Raven, a little parmesian, butter and salt and pepper. Is good. I am good at making good food from a poor person's fridge, trust me I do it every night at my house. I spend more on formula and diapers then I do on groceries. If you want some dinner ideas let me know.

Re: Last thing you ate

a piece of 2% sharp cheddar cheese and a diet dr pepper

Re: Last thing you ate

I unfortunately am on a doctor ordered, liquid only diet today because of some tests at the hospital tomorrow.  And since I cant have any red/purple liquids or dairy, it seems as though my entire day will consist of green, orange or yellow jello and chicken/beef broth.  Yum.....  mad

Last edited by jmh314 (2007-06-12 11:56:49)

Re: Last thing you ate

jmh314 wrote:

I unfortunately am on a doctor ordered, liquid only diet today because of some tests at the hospital tomorrow.  And since I cant have any red/purple liquids or dairy, it seems as though my entire day will consist of green, orange or yellow jello and chicken/beef broth.  Yum.....  mad

i had to do that last year.  then i had to drink a gallon of this nasty stuff from the doc. i am sorry for you jmh.

Re: Last thing you ate

Thanks Epitome.  Fortunately I dont have any special stuff to drink.  But I have had so many different flavored jello's and drinks that my burps taste like I had a bowl of Fruit Loops cereal.

Re: Last thing you ate

*puts on the banana costume on and holding the sandwich* IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! lol But anyways, i actually did have PB & J.

Re: Last thing you ate

jmh314 wrote:

Thanks Epitome.  Fortunately I dont have any special stuff to drink.  But I have had so many different flavored jello's and drinks that my burps taste like I had a bowl of Fruit Loops cereal.

lol

chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, cream gravy and sweet tea

Re: Last thing you ate

cookies and a dr pepper

Re: Last thing you ate

Pb & J

Re: Last thing you ate

i have just eaten like three glasses of ice cause it's hotter than hell here in TX

Re: Last thing you ate

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

i have just eaten like three glasses of ice cause it's hotter than hell here in TX

that kinda dampens my mood since Im gonna be in texas for awhile in August and I HATE the heat. How hot is it there around that time?