Topic: Twilight 3 Full Trailer

Well, can't say that Summit isn't trying to rope in a bit of a male audience with this new trailer from Eclipse.  THR has the full ninety-second trailer which puts the whole 'war' between the Cullen/Werewolf alliance and the evil vampire army.&n...

Read More : Twilight 3 Full Trailer

Re: Twilight 3 Full Trailer

Both Twilight movies were such freaking jokes, although there was like 10 minutes of New Moon that I actually ENJOYED...mainly the werewolf stuff. Soon as fucking Edward comes back on though, the movie damn near instantly puts me to sleep.

I do like this trailer though although you can't trick me with your epic music and puppy dog vs. sparkly people battles. Even with David Slade directing...I'm sure it's going to be just as limp and silly as the other ones!

I enjoyed the first two so I'm sure I'll enjoy this one. This one def. looks much more darker.

I also liked the first two, so I probably gonna like the third too.
Btw, I loved the trailer.

Last edited by MisterVertigo (2010-04-24 03:10:55)

I've always liked the third book the best because it actually had a lot of action so I've been waiting for this one since the beginning.  When I heard David Slade was going to be directing it, it only made me more excited because I loved 30 Days of Night.  But yea I completely was surpised with the whole ripoff of Romero.  Whose fault is that?  I gotta say the zombies actually looked cooler coming out of the water.  That was a dissapointment but everything else looks great!

ok you know i loved the first movie, the second was ok and felt overly rushed but that trailer was just plain aweful. like come on? small vampire army to go after the cullins/bella? like jesus christ man. roll roll roll

I can't wait to see this movie! I thought the trailer was great!

Interesting you should mention rope, because that is the only concievable way that they could garner a larger male audience, by lassoing them, dragging them kicking and screaming, and tieing them down to a theater seat. lol

I really enjoyed the books but as with most (and I say most, not all) books-to-movies, the films just lack the depth and intrigue that the written story provided... It's like a cheap knock-off