Topic: Techical Virginity?

My bff Neni and I were talking about technical virginity today.  We were talking about how long you had to go between sexual partners until you were consider a "virgin" again.  We decided 3 years was the magic number.

How long do you think?

Re: Techical Virginity?

Never......if you've ever stuck a penis inside a vagina or had your vagina penetrated by a penis...you are not a virgin.  It's not just a physical thing, it's very much mental.

once the dick is inside that vagina u r no longer a virgin thats wat i believe

Once and done.  There is no re-virginization.

Well I believe in the whole "born again" thing.. That has to do with your religious beliefs.. You have to commit to it and I think if your in that kind of frame of mind it doesn't matter how long ago it was.. But it has to be serious thing..

Once you've had "traditional" sex, your virginity is lost.

there is no re-virginization tongue

In my humble opinion,  no revirgining.  you can be "celibate" and not a virgin, but you can't take back the unpenetratedness of a vagina.

good choice of verbage. Celibate you can be.... virgin again you can not.. so speaketh the jedi

i'm trying to think of a light saber joke

lol

Constantce wrote:

In my humble opinion,  no revirgining.  you can be "celibate" and not a virgin, but you can't take back the unpenetratedness of a vagina.

That makes sense.  So three years of celibacy although sad and lonely does not a revirgin make. It makes you not a sleeper arounder.  But can one forget how to do it?

The Epitome of Fear wrote:
Constantce wrote:

That makes sense.  So three years of celibacy although sad and lonely does not a revirgin make. It makes you not a sleeper arounder.  But can one forget how to do it?

Not a sleeper arounder or not a married person.  Usually.   Now THAT would be sad and lonely. 

Forget how to do it?  I doubt it.  I remember dreaming of sex long before I had any, we're talking pre-teen, and thinking back, I believe it was pretty close.  It's instinct.  We are born with desire as a mechanism to keep the race thriving. 

After a "dry spell" it is more intimidating than anything to get over the hump (LOLOL).  But a few seconds into the heat of it, gosh darnit, it'll be just like never having left sex-land.

Thanks for that Constantce.  You have reassured me greatly.

May the force be with you.

wink

growing up in the church (my dads a preacher) re-virginity seemed to me as a knee jerk reaction to ones own gulit for what they have done. to call do-over does not change your past misdeeds for simply whipes them away. owning and taken responsibilty for your choices alow you to learn from them. hiding them away bulids resentment for oneself and for other who remind you of yourself cause you can see your blunder in them. everything we do good or bad, moral or otherwise builds us into who we are why shame something out of your life as opossed to saying "i was wrong but heres what i learned and heres why im stronger for learning it". this is all imo and do not take away from anyone elses views on the matter.

calling do-overs! Great statement. I call do-overs on my virginity.. who wants to take it from me the 2nd time? Uhhh women only please smile

Meh wrote:

calling do-overs! Great statement. I call do-overs on my virginity.. who wants to take it from me the 2nd time? Uhhh women only please smile

lol

We should all have a virgin-do-over-party and start all over again lol

damn it all these men i can take do-over virginity from and now i am not single

okay for women it's a cherry.  what fruit is it for a man?