Topic: ABC's Happy Town on April 28

Looks like a cross between Twin Peaks and hmmmm not sure. I am trying to find a tv trailer to watch, it looked pretty good on the whirlwind advert I saw on tv. Enough to get me interested. Anybody know anything more?

Re: ABC's Happy Town on April 28

Looks interesting.  Definately a bit of a twin peaks feel, and they are pushing it that way in their advertising.   I'll watch it and see what its like.  Sam Neill is in to so thats a good sign and the name of their villian, The Magic Man, is intriguing.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU8jReyGiec[/youtube]

Yes!!! Its coming up soon tongue
Thanks for the trailer Justin cool

I'll be checking this out as well big_smile

I guess I'm a day late, but Happy Town came back on yesterday (the 2nd).  It's getting increasingly freakier.  I like.  Since they canceled it (I'll refrain from that rant), I hope they tie it up over the summer.  None of the L&O or Flashforward "just cut it off" style.

Anyway, in this past episode a bunch of character stuff was explained, but it wasn't boring.

It's canceled already?  Damn.

Yup, they cancelled it after 3 FREAKING EPISODES!  Nah, I'm not upset or anything.  The rest of the eps are now running on Wednesdays for the summer.

I think I watched the first episode once haha, I can't really remember though, I remember the name of it, but that's about it, can't be that good if it got cancelled after 3 episodes though, so no biggy for me haha.

It had promise, but it was taking too long to develop the characters.  It looked like it was turning into an 'X-Files' & 'Supernatural' mix.  Oh well.