Re: Sickfucks Rants

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:

yes Rosie is a fucking bitch that needs to die allready. but i do love the episode of south park with her in it, everyon thinks shes a monster.:lol: its halarious.

Hey don't forget about the one South Park episode where they made fun of Paris Hilton. That episode was so damn hilarious. Now you're daughter can be just like Paris Hilton with the Little Miss Whore Playset. With video camera, a cell phone, a dark light, and 3 hits of extacy. lol

:lol:that one was great too. they have no shame. south park is so damn halarious.

deathgate666 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:

yes Rosie is a fucking bitch that needs to die allready. but i do love the episode of south park with her in it, everyon thinks shes a monster.:lol: its halarious.

Hey don't forget about the one South Park episode where they made fun of Paris Hilton. That episode was so damn hilarious. Now you're daughter can be just like Paris Hilton with the Little Miss Whore Playset. With video camera, a cell phone, a dark light, and 3 hits of extacy. lol

:lol:that one was great too. they have no shame. south park is so damn halarious.

Hell yeah it is. That's why i've been recording every single episode.

since this is called sickfucks rants Im gonna rant about somethign else going on Today I was sittign in dee dee dee school aka summer school and I get pulled up to go talk to this guy. Im like ok this is fucked up and we're sittign there and i throguht it wa scuz of my grades but then he mentioned a Hitlist?? and Im like I dotn have one and he was askign me these questions and i was like woah. Now im a writer and yeah I do say Im gonan Kill u when i get pissed of jsut to scare ppl since im a Giant and coudl be a successful killer with my torture ideas but anyway that pisses me off that i cant wirte and tell my stories to ym friends cuz some bitch/asshoel will go to the office with his or her crybaby bullshit and tell them he has a hitlist!! I do understand that theres school shootign and all that but everytime i look i see loners and they gave off signs and had myspaces filled with hate and posted im gonan kill everyone in my school. On my myspace i have a maked jessica alba and the song better then me by hinder and i loom liek a normal kid besides the weapons but who cares and plus Im pretty popular and yes have alto of enimies but i think their jsut jealous of me