Topic: The Soprano's finale

I have never even watched 1 episode of The Soprano's ever but my parents never miss it and have the firts 4 seasons boxsets of it so I might start watching them soon.

I heard the finale was weak and the ending was lame.

Re: The Soprano's finale

Not a fan of this show.

I'm a big fan..I've watched it since it came out in 99..I was very disappointed in the ending of the finale..but it was said through rumor that they did that to leave it open for a movie...but its a good show it sucks now theres nothing to watch now on Sunday all my favorite shows our gone.. sad

Sopranos bummed me out big time, I have been watching since 99 also...geez...
With Carnivale cancelled only thing left to watch on HBO is Deadwood.

Well i actually hardly watched it at all and both my brother and sister and my parents are huge fans of the show. And i did happen to see the ending and there is something that could of happened which had to make you think. Well that how if someone was going to get whacked, like Tony, and they would of shown it but in this case with the entire screen going black, it could still happened but we just didn't know it.

thedeadshallrule wrote:

yeah I miss six feet under..I hate deadwood but my fiancee loves it I just can't into it..although entourage is a good show..

RaVeN71806 wrote:
thedeadshallrule wrote:

yeah I miss six feet under..I hate deadwood but my fiancee loves it I just can't into it..although entourage is a good show..

I can't wait for Dexter season 2 to start up.

What the hell are you all talking about?  The best show on TV is Top Chef, which starts the new season TONIGHT!!!

Hey don't forget on Comedy Central tonight after South Park is that new cartoon called Lil Bush where they make fun of George Bush and company and each one are the size of the Charlie Brown characters.

i stopped watching this season aftera bout episode 3. it sucked ass and sounds the ending sucked ass to.