Topic: What horror movies deserve to be remade???

which horror movies out there should be remade?? movies that had a good idea but didn't to the screen for whateva reason. I personally htink they could of done alot more with the amityville , dawn of the dead and the texas chainsaw massacre remakes.

Re: What horror movies deserve to be remade???

I thought two of the three of those movies were well remade, Amityville could of been much better and for them to cast a comedian its hard to see him play a serious role..I would like to see Poltergeist redone..

Not for me...Poltergeist should be left alone.

Imo the only two movie I would remake is A Sound of Thunder and The Keep. 

But if you are shopping around for the rights to something...make a video game movie or buy the rights to a film that had a lot of potential but due to bad writing, directing or whatev it never reached its fullest potential.  But before you think it...leave Ed Wood outta this tongue

Bump!

I'd like to see another Wishmaster movie made - not as a remake though, more like a sequel big_smile

I was a Teenage Werewolf. Love the original, but I would like to see it modernized and directed by Rob Zombie.

i've said this before but the one i want to see redone and i love the original is Roger Corman's " X The Man With X Ray Eyes" ( 1963).

Pieces(1983?) and do it the Saw movies ultra violent:D

Oasis of the Zombies.

As much as I love the original and knowing there have been on again/off again remake talk, I would still like to see a Motel Hell remake.

The remake I want most is Queen of the Damned. The movie was an insult to Anne Rice and should definitely be remade.

I think "I bury the living' could be a great remake, i love the original but a updated one would be great. plus i'm thinking Finial destination type death for the people that get the black pins.

I would love to see " Demons" by Dario Argento redone. The plots and acting in both movies were shallow, to say the least, but the FX  were awesome.

I would love to see Return of the living dead 3 being REmade. The whole story is pretty simple and doable. I would turn Julie into a much more scary and hot living dead chick.

Underdog wrote:

I would love to see " Demons" by Dario Argento redone. The plots and acting in both movies were shallow, to say the least, but the FX  were awesome.

Do you mean Demons by Lamberto Bava?

Two words:

CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST

You're going to crucify me for this...but

IF

IF

IF

it was done correctly... Duel, Bullitt, and Vanishing Point.

Oh how I would love to direct these.

Maybe they could remake The Exorcist and you know, actually make it a good film so I can finally understand what all the fuss is about.