Topic: Two More REC Films Announced

[REC] and [REC] 2 have been quite successful for Filmax that they have decided to go ahead and greenlight two more films according to Variety. Currently Jaume Balagueró and Paco Plaza are working on the next film called [REC]: Genesis which wi...

Read More : Two More REC Films Announced

Re: Two More REC Films Announced

haven't seen the second one yet, but i think i could take another one. why do they always do an " Origin" movie much later in the series?

I liked the first one and honestly I loved the second one.
But two more?.. Let's just hope it won't turn out to a meaningless series like so many movies do.

MisterVertigo wrote:

But two more?.. Let's just hope it won't turn out to a meaningless series like so many movies do.

Same thing I was thinking. I liked the first two, but we really don't need another franchise. The Saw franchise is enough for now.

Suspiria_89 wrote:
MisterVertigo wrote:

Same thing I was thinking. I liked the first two, but we really don't need another franchise. The Saw franchise is enough for now.

yep my toughts exactly well said well said

i think it will be like the .. the dead series - but much better.. more serious n bad ass.

i say bring it... these cxnts will do it propa!~

And then we can expect a quarantine remake of each of these lol

wolfman1959 wrote:

haven't seen the second one yet, but i think i could take another one. why do they always do an " Origin" movie much later in the series?

if they gave away all their secrets too early on we wouldn't keep coming back for more wink

i like the idea of putting an 'origin' movie in the middle of a series - for me then, when i revisit the previous films, i normally pick up on something new which i might have missed before.

The first and second films were great, but where are they going to take it? I don't see a way to make sequels, only remakes.